No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho; Matthysse is The Best 140-Pounder in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I'm just saying when you make such prediction and its the total opposite then it's more than a good win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Total opposite? You're either right or wrong in picking fights: Simple. You either win by decision or stoppage.

I was right when the supposed iron chinned Margarito was ko'd by Shane when many didn't think that could happen, and wrong for Peterson knocking Matthysse out. I'm prepared to live with that lol. Don't tell me. You've never been wrong where the quote on quote...exact opposite win happened, lmao.

To make it more that what it is..... 'meaning Matthysse's win' in my eyes means that what I said was personal to some, or they are just rubbing it in. I don't give a flying ****which way it goes.

Comment

These same cats were quiet when Khan beat Maidana. Boxing is unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        mathysse got out pointed in both his defeats.he put judah and alexander down,but you have to fight the full fight. some rounds mathysse did'nt do crap.the fights were close.
        But still he won them! Besides that he became better since that! Matthysse is the best 140 pounder and also the biggest hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          youre sounding a lot like Dwyer after his Bute/Froch flop, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
            What's that supposed to mean? What's Maidana and Khan gotta do with this?

Comment

I find it hilarious that people say great movement and boxing beats Matthysse, which it certainly can, but then pick Garcia to win.

When the lump has Danny Garcia showed great movement? The guy's a fighter, he exchanges. If you think he can stand and exchange and win the fight, we'll see when it happens. But he is NOT going to move and counter Matthysse for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
                I find it hilarious that people say great movement and boxing beats Matthysse, which it certainly can, but then pick Garcia to win.

When the lump has Danny Garcia showed great movement? The guy's a fighter, he exchanges. If you think he can stand and exchange and win the fight, we'll see when it happens. But he is NOT going to move and counter Matthysse for 12 rounds.
                Sshhh it makes too much sense. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Total opposite? You're either right or wrong in picking fights: Simple. You either win by decision or stoppage.

I was right when the supposed iron chinned Margarito was ko'd by Shane when many didn't think that could happen, and wrong for Peterson knocking Matthysse out. I'm prepared to live with that lol. Don't tell me. You've never been wrong where the quote on quote...exact opposite win happened, lmao.

To make it more that what it is..... 'meaning Matthysse's win' in my eyes means that what I said was personal to some, or they are just rubbing it in. I don't give a flying ****which way it goes.
                  So both times you chose the underdog and got it right once........

Comment

I think Sucketts predictions are swayed by skin color. Just a hunch I have.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                      If he is so great why aren't they trying to get him to fight ward? The reason I ask is because a lot of you want Floyd to give up 25-30lbs on fight night vs canelo. Why don't you guys ask this of other so called "great fighters"?
                      hatefull anoying Flow_mos, GTFOH this article is about Matthysse/Nacho librestain...not Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X