• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I sense some jealousy here...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Lol shortly after Lucas destroyed Dallas Jr. I remember there was a thread with about 80 or so posts, 30 of them were from sucketts bawwing his eyes out.

He was crying about steroids or some crap.
    It hurts them that Garcia has the fancy belts but almost no one calls him the #1 guy. Haha... its like he's there by default.

Comment

I'm hoping that team garcia is hearing all of this. he better not punk out the fight with lucas unless he wants to be seen as "that guy".

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Hall of Fame trainer Nacho Beristain was working the corner of Felipe Orcucta on Saturday night in Buenos Aires, as the young Mexican fighter lost a twelve round split decision to WBO super flyweight champion Omar Narvaez. After the match, Nacho praised the current state of boxing in Argentina - as Sergio Martinez, Narvaez, Marcos Maidana and Lucas Matthysse continue to position themselves among the best in the world.

[Click Here To Read More]
        actually judah beat him.....danny garcia is still the man until lucas beats him.

Comment

140/147 Is Loaded

Matthysee vs Danny Garcia will be a war until Garcia gets KO'd. Rios vs Pacquiao will be a war until Rios gets stopped early. Alvarado should be fighting Lamont Peterson, when he wakes up.

Comment

Dallas was a bum, Peterson was a good step up which was a good win in my book, and should LM beat Garcia...that will be a great win.

Comment

overhype4floyd

Why just because he KOed the NOT juicing Peterson?

I don't mean to discredit the guy legitimacy, but I couldn't help myself but wonder, what are these OVER hypes all about?

Comment

Anybody who actually watched the alexander fight knows matthysse beat his ass. The judah fight is a bit more debatable because he didnt fight a bunch of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
                  Dallas was a bum, Peterson was a good step up which was a good win in my book, and should LM beat Garcia...that will be a great win.
                  Here's the thing, you said PEDerson would knock Lucas out so it's gotta be more than just a good win in your book.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                    Anybody who actually watched the alexander fight knows matthysse beat his ass. The judah fight is a bit more debatable because he didnt fight a bunch of rounds.
                    he fought every round and outboxed judah in a lot of them. judah didn't want to engage and just backpedaled while throwing an air jab. some people seem to think that equals winning a boxing match which is wrong. it's like the first round of matthysse-peterson. matthysse clearly won it because he landed all the clean punches and peterson was throwing an air jab in order to keep matthysse from murdering him. just surviving doesn't mean you won the round unless your name is sven ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by bopbopbbe

he fought every round and outboxed judah in a lot of them. judah didn't want to engage and just backpedaled while throwing an air jab. some people seem to think that equals winning a boxing match which is wrong. it's like the first round of matthysse-peterson. matthysse clearly won it because he landed all the clean punches and peterson was throwing an air jab in order to keep matthysse from murdering him. just surviving doesn't mean you won the round unless your name is sven ottke.
                      Its called outboxing your opponent. duh!

Comment

Working...
                      X