No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho; Matthysse is The Best 140-Pounder in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Here's the thing, you said PEDerson would knock Lucas out so it's gotta be more than just a good win in your book.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    WTF, lmao! Why can't I just be wrong?

Comment

Matthysse is on beast mode right now can't wait to see him in there agains't Garcia. Great to see Nacho giving Matts props and all the good fighters out there from Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        Anybody who actually watched the alexander fight knows matthysse beat his ass. The judah fight is a bit more debatable because he didnt fight a bunch of rounds.
        ________
        Dude WTF are you talking about he beat Devon's ass, that fight was hella close, Lucas had 3 dominant rounds, round 4,7,8 the others were close or Devon clearly won, let me break it down rd by rd: No bias or anything just all 100

Rd 1: Alexander wins with a few body shots and right hooks, Matthysse didn't let his hands go, after the first rd Matthysse corner told him he need to let his hands go.....10-9 Devon

Rd 2: Alexander wins, he stung Matthysse with a straight left that staggered him, more body shots and right hooks, Matthysse did come on late but not enough....20-18 Devon

Rd 3: very close rd could of gone either way, but I'll give it to Matthyssee
        29-28 Devon

Rd 4: Matthysse gets a flash knockdown, Devon was up in 2 seconds, but still give rd to Matthysse 10-8.........so I have it 38-37 Matthysse

Rd 5: Alexander wins, good come back rd, nice body shots and right hooks and one good uppercut.........47-47

MAY I SAY AFTER 5 rds THAT HAROLD LEDERMAN HAS THE SCORE 47-47 AS WELL .... 3RDS TO 2RDS DEVON BUT TIED CAUSE OF THE KD

Rd 6: toss up rd, compubox had Devon landing more and LEDERMAN gave rd to Devon, so I'll give it to Devon.....57-56 Devon

Rd 7: All Matthysse ...........66-66 tie
        Rd 8: All Matthysse............76-75 Mathysse
        Rd 9: All Devon..............85-85 tie

Rd 10: close rd but I gave it to Matthysse, but LEDERMAN gave it to Devon....
        So I had Matthysse winning 95-94 BUT LEDERMAN had Devon winning 95-94
        So please tell me how this fight wasn't close and Matthysse beat Devon's ass?

Lets see what Maathysse can do with Devon at 147 since he claims he was drained vs Matthysse in the 140lb match, I'll take Devon at 147...

Comment

Danny almost got KO'd against Judah.....Lucas isn't going to be gun shy like Judah was either. Bot guys are going to get tagged, it'll come down to who can take the better punch.h

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
            ________
            Dude WTF are you talking about he beat Devon's ass, that fight was hella close, Lucas had 3 dominant rounds, round 4,7,8 the others were close or Devon clearly won, let me break it down rd by rd: No bias or anything just all 100

Rd 1: Alexander wins with a few body shots and right hooks, Matthysse didn't let his hands go, after the first rd Matthysse corner told him he need to let his hands go.....10-9 Devon

Rd 2: Alexander wins, he stung Matthysse with a straight left that staggered him, more body shots and right hooks, Matthysse did come on late but not enough....20-18 Devon

Rd 3: very close rd could of gone either way, but I'll give it to Matthyssee
            29-28 Devon

Rd 4: Matthysse gets a flash knockdown, Devon was up in 2 seconds, but still give rd to Matthysse 10-8.........so I have it 38-37 Matthysse

Rd 5: Alexander wins, good come back rd, nice body shots and right hooks and one good uppercut.........47-47

MAY I SAY AFTER 5 rds THAT HAROLD LEDERMAN HAS THE SCORE 47-47 AS WELL .... 3RDS TO 2RDS DEVON BUT TIED CAUSE OF THE KD

Rd 6: toss up rd, compubox had Devon landing more and LEDERMAN gave rd to Devon, so I'll give it to Devon.....57-56 Devon

Rd 7: All Matthysse ...........66-66 tie
            Rd 8: All Matthysse............76-75 Mathysse
            Rd 9: All Devon..............85-85 tie

Rd 10: close rd but I gave it to Matthysse, but LEDERMAN gave it to Devon....
            So I had Matthysse winning 95-94 BUT LEDERMAN had Devon winning 95-94
            So please tell me how this fight wasn't close and Matthysse beat Devon's ass?

Lets see what Maathysse can do with Devon at 147 since he claims he was drained vs Matthysse in the 140lb match, I'll take Devon at 147...
            because you can't score or see for sh-it!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              because you can't score or see for sh-it!
              Oh and Harold LEDERMAN has been scoring boxing for over 30 years and I guess he can't score for ****, yeah I'd rather believe a nut huggin bum like you over a 30 year professional.....you sound so ****** you c.u.n.t

You have some of Matthysse's white stuff on your corner lip, pls wipe it off

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
                Oh and Harold LEDERMAN has been scoring boxing for over 30 years and I guess he can't score for ****, yeah I'd rather believe a nut huggin bum like you over a 30 year professional.....you sound so ****** you c.u.n.t

You have some of Matthysse's white stuff on your corner lip, pls wipe it off
                yeah harold lederman he's credible.........and no i'm not wiping it off. lucas told me he loves me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Here's the thing, you said PEDerson would knock Lucas out so it's gotta be more than just a good win in your book.

WTF, lmao! Why can't I just be wrong?
                  I'm just saying when you make such prediction and its the total opposite then it's more than a good win.

Comment

I completely agree.....

Comment

He will lose. I don't think any Matthysse fan hides that fact. But now let me ask you this, how many Rigo's or Mayweather's are there at 140-147?

I just realized you answered my question in your comment after the bold. Anyway, that's the reason why a lot of people don't see Lucas losing. Cause there isn't any pure boxers at 140-147 except for Mayweather and Alexander. And he already beat Alexander so.

I was thinking of Floyd of course and as you said, Devon is decent but from what I remember, struggled with Lucas .... you said he lost but Devon officially won. At 147, things can be different depending on what Lucas can bring with him to that division .....

Comment

Working...
                      X