Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley is getting so annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching that "BANG BANG" video was horrible.

Comment

Whole HBO commentary team was terrible, they all were dick riding Kessler. Just to show how much their commentary affects peoples opinions the text poll for who won had 39% of people voting that Kessler won. "peeleft:

Comment

I noticed that too, Lampley is becoming unbearable.

Comment

I am starting to favor show time a little now. They just need to get rid of the mma guy

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Watching that "BANG BANG" video was horrible.

Comment

I think I just hate most commentators. I can not stand Lampley Kellerman Lederman or any of those guys no matter what. I would rather hear Roy or Ward. Showtime is annoying too.

Comment

Bang bang bang bing bang bang

Comment

Lampley seemed very "anti" the British crowd from the outset, he kept referencing the effect of the crowd and how Kessler wasn't getting credit for his shots. He didn't really want to give any credit to the winner at the end either.

Max semi-arguing and trying to correct Andre Ward is annoying too although Kellerman was a lot better tonight than he usually is.

Overall they didn't speak very much during the commentary compared to usual, there were long periods of silence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Lampley seemed very "anti" the British crowd from the outset, he kept referencing the effect of the crowd and how Kessler wasn't getting credit for his shots. He didn't really want to give any credit to the winner at the end either.

Max semi-arguing and trying to correct Andre Ward is annoying too although Kellerman was a lot better tonight than he usually is.

Overall they didn't speak very much during the commentary compared to usual, there were long periods of silence.
                    It was funny how many times Lampley said they didn't get the full coverage or something for this fight, he seemed like a sad second choice girlfriend or something

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

After Lampley read the punch stats he started trying to make an argument for Kessler winning the fight...until Ward basically told him to shut up and that Froch won clearly. Lampley needs to go, he's awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X