No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley is getting so annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    It was funny how many times Lampley said they didn't get the full coverage or something for this fight, he seemed like a sad second choice girlfriend or something
    Yeah, I think the word is resentment. His nose seemed out of joint about something, you'd think he'd just enjoy the crowd, atmosphere and fight itself instead of looking for things to whinge about.

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    After Lampley read the punch stats he started trying to make an argument for Kessler winning the fight...until Ward basically told him to shut up and that Froch won clearly. Lampley needs to go, he's awful.
    He did seem to be going down that road. I think Lampley had his winner picked before the fight started and I'm not sure it was for boxing reasons.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 05-26-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
      He only commented when Kessler landed. And was kinda dick riding Kessler. Froch would land a combination and Kessler one punch back, and hed scream about it. Its become annoying with the bias they show. Even Andre Ward had to correct one of them and state, Froch landed 3 punches Kessler landed one. Ive always liked Lampley but he's becoming unlikeable.:gay:
      I knida agree..He also seems to make everyone he works with very uncomfortable..

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        Bang bang bang bing bang bang
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Watching that "BANG BANG" video was horrible.
        This,Lampley should have been let go..He's a HOF and a great play by play guy,but his time is up..

Comment

Ive noticed it before, but its getting way out of hand now.

Comment

very very annoying, he dont none about boxing n he acts like douche, every time i seen him at the fights live he acts so damn important lol, he combs his hair for like 20 minutes with somebody holdin the mirror

Comment

Commentators will often make out the fighter losing is doing better than he is to make the fight seem more competitive and exciting. You have to remember they are trying to sell something.

Lampley is still much better (brighter, wittier, etc.) than Roy Jones and Andre Ward.

Comment

I have many complaints about Lampley but I thought he was pretty fair towards Froch, he did say that Froch's punches were doing more damage than Kessler's. Also said that although Kessler had a good 11th round he needed a KO to win.

Comment

Working...
                X