Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Pleads With Fans To Give Kessler Weigh-In Hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is getting too hyped, hope it doesn't count against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
      If me and my bro's were going to weigh in in london we'd be singing;
      "Oh when carl froch! Knocks kessler out! oh when carl froch knocks kessler out! I want to be in that number! When carl froch knocks kessler out!"
      The epitome of douchebaggery displayed right here.

Comment

Being from the same country I wanted to support Froch, but his distasteful and foolish recent comments have made me go the other way. And for those of you who will call me unpatriotic, Froch isn't 100% english and Kessler is half english so supporting Kessler is not unpatriotic. Mikkel is the more complete and better boxer, it's just a question of whether he has enough left in the tank to get it done. I hope so, but i'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
          The epitome of douchebaggery displayed right here.
          what so I'm a douche bag if I sing with my brothers at a weigh in? ok...

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
            Being from the same country I wanted to support Froch, but his distasteful and foolish recent comments have made me go the other way. And for those of you who will call me unpatriotic, Froch isn't 100% english and Kessler is half english so supporting Kessler is not unpatriotic. Mikkel is the more complete and better boxer, it's just a question of whether he has enough left in the tank to get it done. I hope so, but i'm not sure.
            Mate,

You support who you want to support. It's your decision.

However, I disagree with your comment about Froch not being 100% English. Both his parents were born in the country.

And Kessler is born & bred Danish. His mum might be English but he's not.

You don't need to make excuses about who you support. Choose one & go with it.

I want Froch to win but I'm a fan of both so just want a good fight.

And headwise I'm leaning towards Kessler slightly. I think he'll win the last few rounds to get a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Support who you want bro, as a Briton it doesn't come more unpatriotic than having an Argentinian in your avy (maybe a German) but at the end of the day it's just sport.

Comment

I really wanted to go the weigh in but I won't be able to get there until Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Froch is getting too hyped, hope it doesn't count against him.
                  I'm a big fan of Froch but if there is one criticism I would level at him it's that he always seems to caught up with outside forces as the fight approaches.

To this day it hasn't affected his results as far as I can tell but it is a bit strange for a guy who seems supremely confident to get hung up on pointless details like weight in noise.

I remember leading up to the Dirrell fight Froch was adament Dirrell couldn't beat him because he hadn't arrived in England early enough to get acclimated and prepared. He even went so far as to say Dirrell disprespected him by showing up only a week before the fight.

Maybe it's just how Froch psyches himself up but it's a little bizarre how he reads into his opponents for made up advantages for himself.

Comment

The biggest crowd either has fought in front of....

When Kessler fought Calzaghe he fought in front of 3 times as many people!

Comment

Hope froch gets taught a lesson for his recent comments.

Kessler seems a more humble and classier guy so I want him to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X