• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Biggest crowd either of us have performed in front of"

Kessler fought in front of 50,000 vs Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      Being from the same country I wanted to support Froch, but his distasteful and foolish recent comments have made me go the other way. And for those of you who will call me unpatriotic, Froch isn't 100% english and Kessler is half english so supporting Kessler is not unpatriotic. Mikkel is the more complete and better boxer, it's just a question of whether he has enough left in the tank to get it done. I hope so, but i'm not sure.
      I'm very much the same mate - both froch and khan turn me off because of the rubbish they spout

fighters like eubank, haye and hamed were brash but when they said something stupid or bold you got the feeling that they were doing it to promote their fight.

khan and froch come out with complete rubbish but they actually seem to believe it!

really hope kessler does the buisness on saturday night

Comment

The Frocker is becoming a bit unhinged!

He's obviously feeling it and wants support. Bottom line, the 2 have to fight. And Froch knows that Kessler is not intimidated and it bothers the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Froch is being childish now, the crowd can't fight for you.
          Man, I was about to say the same thing....

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          Being from the same country I wanted to support Froch, but his distasteful and foolish recent comments have made me go the other way. And for those of you who will call me unpatriotic, Froch isn't 100% english and Kessler is half english so supporting Kessler is not unpatriotic. Mikkel is the more complete and better boxer, it's just a question of whether he has enough left in the tank to get it done. I hope so, but i'm not sure.
          It don't matter - it really isn't about who's from where. It's about the best (which may or may not be from your country). Not a fan of either, but I'm going with Kessler. I believe everyone is forgetting he beat Froch before & it was a clear decision. Also, I've found Froch to be real douchy and his latest comments continue to cement that notion. No problem in getting yourself amped up, but to say you want to kill someone & that's possible due to the nature of the business? What would he say if that happened? I'm sorry? SMDH

Anyway, IMO the pressure of fighting in Nottingham is getting to Froch & he's not handling well and Kessler just doesn't give a fcuk, LOL. Froch needs to remember Kessler isn't Bute and come fight time it will dawn on him. Don't be surprised if Froch gets KTFO....

Comment

Froch been making some stupid comments. A week ago I had no rooting interest in this fight, but now I'll be rooting for Kessler.

Comment

Kessler been there done tht 50 fights

calazaghe in front of 50,000
              just another day in the hood for him

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Froch is being childish now, the crowd can't fight for you.
                they can be an influence on you though....Americans dont have this luxury lol

Comment

One thing I've never been a fan of with British fans are all those horns going off all fight long. If I were in the ring trying to concentrate on the job at hand, that noise would really get me p.o'd. And I wouldn't wanna be in the crowd at this fight. Saying that, this one will be a real barn burner, but I suspect Kessler will be the cooler head of the 2, and he's a better boxer anyway. Kessler UD or late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    One thing I've never been a fan of with British fans are all those horns going off all fight long. If I were in the ring trying to concentrate on the job at hand, that noise would really get me p.o'd. And I wouldn't wanna be in the crowd at this fight. Saying that, this one will be a real barn burner, but I suspect Kessler will be the cooler head of the 2, and he's a better boxer anyway. Kessler UD or late TKO.

^^^^What this man said, even though I believe Froch comes in real tight & gets starched.....

Comment

Lets go Kessler shut Froch up

Comment

Working...
                      X