Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for this fight. now I like both men and i can't wait to see this site's response when Danny is in there giving as good as he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      thats a score....nice one!!

It was floating around last night.

Matthysse vs Garcia is gonna be a great fight, a lot better than last nights fight, both those dudes can bang, both have tremendous left hooks, man I wish that fight was next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        No, Matthysse is not undefeated. He was outboxed twice. Now I want to see him with a boxer/puncher like Broner.
        I honestly thought he won both of those fights, especially the Alexander one. I realize he came up on the short end of things but I wonder if they would rematch him at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
          Judah?Alexander? Mathysse is undefeated.
          Im with you bro....Alexander and Judah they didn't worry, because they knew all they need it to do is survive for 12 round, and the judges would do the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            others who thought Lucas was overrated are giving props post-Lamont
            suspecting you're on that "I hate punchers" shit many Floyd guys do
            wanted to ask respectfully before just going at you about it
            so is that what it is? Lucas is a puncher and that don't impress you?
            unless he's a "slick, skilled, master of defense" he ain't shit? :laugh:
            "he's not on the level of my boys Floyd and Adrien"
            "he's no better than that asshole Margarito"
            this appears to be what you're driving at
            as stated, it's the name dropping that raised the eyebrows
            nothing unusual about the rest of it
            First off, I like Matthysse. What made me need more was that he didn't give Alexander or Judah full props after THEY won-and they won. There was no clear robbery. They were close fights. I saw something in his style.

When guys can punch a bit, he doesn't just walk in. He keeps on fighting, but his style changes. Sharp punchers can do that. I still like him because of his machismo and confidence. Argentina should be proud. Boxing fans should be proud. Penis riders gobble a penis!

Comment

No, Matthysse is not undefeated. He was outboxed twice. Now I want to see him with a boxer/puncher like Broner.
              Oh my good lord! You have said some truly dumb ****, but this is taking it to a whole new level.

Comment

First off, I like Matthysse. What made me need more was that he didn't give Alexander or Judah full props after THEY won-and they won. There was no clear robbery. They were close fights. I saw something in his style.

When guys can punch a bit, he doesn't just walk in. He keeps on fighting, but his style changes. Sharp punchers can do that. I still like him because of his machismo and confidence. Argentina should be proud. Boxing fans should be proud. Penis riders gobble a penis!
                12 rds vs Zab; Lucas won at least 6 w/ a KD
                10 rds vs Alexander; Lucas won at least 5 w/ a KD
                do the math, and that means Lucas clearly won both fights
                unless he got dropped or penalized, he could not lose
                it's perfectly fine to not be a huge fan of his
                but you're blasting him for "losses" that are actually wins
                then this Broner, Floyd, and Margarito stuff

Comment

Matthysse hype is worser than Khans, ****ing hell he looked terrible in that fight.

Comment

The only thing about Lucas is that he can be hit.

In the Soto fight; la zorrita caught him with some good shots that did hurt Lucas. What happens if Danny catches him over and over? Lucas has a good chin, but like Margarito it will eventually crack.

50-50 fight; though I'm rooting for Matthysse.

Comment

Lucas' over extending punches will lead to Danny left hooks. Lets not forget, Dannys chin isn't Petersons.

Comment

Working...
                      X