Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cintron beat ur family member Walter matthysse down now another Rican will take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
      Matthysse will K.O Garcia no doubt . I see Garcia taking the fight for only one reason..... Trying not to look like a puss in boots.. Not because he is convinced he can beat Lucas .just for the people not to call him a chicken....he will get K.O'd ....
      are you serious?!?

peep game....IF you was Danny, would you be scared of Lucas?!?....going by what you posted...its safe to say YES...you would be scared of Lucas....I know you don't need me to tell you this, but you aint Danny(thank the Philly gods).....dude puts food on his table by rumbling....you get that?!?...he FIGHTS for a living!!

Comment

I gotta admit, Mathysse need to destroy a runner before I believe he is the best in boxing... but all he needs to do is beat Garcia to be the best at 140 lbs.

but now that people know that Mathysse's power is legit, everyone will run from Mathysse and make his fights boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          so what's the problem then?
          don't mind that you aren't a fan of his, like who the fuck you want
          but it's more than that with you lately
          seen you bring Broner, Floyd, and even Margarito into Lucas threads :laugh:
          that's where the interest is piqued, why all that shit?
          Jack, you know what it is deep down. Keep it 100 lol...

Comment

Comment

I would put Matthysse into the top 5 if he beats Broner quick fast!

Comment

fight of the year!!

Please make this happen haha they did look crazy worried tho even his dad got his mouth shut!!! fight of the year candidate or ko of the year haha

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Broner was too small for 130 and 135. He will fit in well at 147. Matthysse isn't the Boogeyman, but he can't fight. Peterson though is more than capable of beating LM. The jab will be key for LP.
                  Conclusive proof if it was ever needed that this armchair idiot doesnt know **** about boxing. Too small for 130/135 so he'll fit in at 147???? And lol PEDerson.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    thats a score....nice one!!

Comment

others who thought Lucas was overrated are giving props post-Lamont
                      suspecting you're on that "I hate punchers" shit many Floyd guys do
                      wanted to ask respectfully before just going at you about it
                      so is that what it is? Lucas is a puncher and that don't impress you?
                      unless he's a "slick, skilled, master of defense" he ain't shit? :laugh:
                      "he's not on the level of my boys Floyd and Adrien"
                      "he's no better than that asshole Margarito"
                      this appears to be what you're driving at
                      as stated, it's the name dropping that raised the eyebrows
                      nothing unusual about the rest of it

Comment

Working...
                      X