Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip danny garcia sept 7 2013. Garcia might end up headless that night. But lucas could pick up a couple good wins and make a case for a mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Mandatory junior welterweight contender Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) believes WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) looked worried after witnessing the three round demolition of Lamont Peterson on Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. Golden Boy Promotions is trying to make that anticipated fight for September 7th.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Garcia whoops him and whoops him bad! A demolishing of a Low testi having mofo isn't great. Peterson was never that good imo, so I'm not ready to ready to jump on that matthysse band wagon just yet. If he beats Garcia then ill call him the 140 king, until then the 140 king is still Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        alright FD, what's your deal with Lucas? he cause you to lose a bet or something?
        He seems to throw a fit whenever a non-American puncher destroys a fighter he likes. You should have seen how devastated he was when Lucas killed Dallas Jr.

Pacquiao
        Canelo
        GGG
        Matthysse

Comment

Lucas you are crazy if you think a unify undefeated champion is scared of you Garcia has fire power to keep you off him and I see him stopping you once he beats you he will move up to welter and beat up Devon

Comment

Everyone won't love Matthysse folks just yet. I need more. When it's all said and done, and Matthysse is on top, I'll toot his horn. Right now he's being overrated, and not even by his loyal fanbase.

Comment

Garcia going to end the hype and Floyd won't fight a guy who is unknown

Comment

LOLs Mathysse talking smack

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I don't bet.
                  so what's the problem then?
                  don't mind that you aren't a fan of his, like who the fuck you want
                  but it's more than that with you lately
                  seen you bring Broner, Floyd, and even Margarito into Lucas threads :laugh:
                  that's where the interest is piqued, why all that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Garcia going to end the hype and Floyd won't fight a guy who is unknown
                    What round is Danny KOing Floyd in?

Comment

I like Matthysse, but I need more. I didn't like Floyd until he beat Angel Manfredy up.

Comment

Working...
                      X