No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Lucas you are crazy if you think a unify undefeated champion is scared of you Garcia has fire power to keep you off him and I see him stopping you once he beats you he will move up to welter and beat up Devon
    Wow...you are not biased at all. Stop Lucas? What country are you from again or should I ask what planet??? Come on son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I would put Matthysse into the top 5 if he beats Broner quick fast!
      I woulnd't give that much credit to Matthysse for beating Broner because Broner has not done anything at this point to deserve that much respect. Are you serious right now? Give me 3 top fighters that Broner has beaten...you can't and thus my point is made.

Comment

I like Matthysse, but I need more. I didn't like Floyd until he beat Angel Manfredy up.
        yet you tout broner? wtf has broner done?

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Lucas' over extending punches will lead to Danny left hooks. Lets not forget, Dannys chin isn't Petersons.
          The only reason why Lucas was extending his punches was because Peterson was moving way from him which Garcia won't be doing so it does not apply. Also, if Judah hurt Garcia then trust me LM will do also. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by mex602 View Post
            hahahahahahahaha

wow

are you pisssed bro? because danny is all you have and he aint a real PR
            not a real PR? He sure has a hell of a heart. He ain't scared of Matthysse thats for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              You must've went to the fridge a few times during Broner fights. Clue: He gets hit. Alot.
              Very true. We haven't seen Broner hurt. Then again he really hasn't fought a puncher. The biggest puncher he's ever fought was PDL at 130 and its the fight that he squeked out controversially. He gets hit the way he's been getting hit by Lucas and chances are those legs buckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by edwinteamDSG View Post
                He was deff not out boxed he was robbed twice !! i want a rematch with zab then a match with dannygarcia followed by a rematch with devon at a catchweight! Hes gonna smoke them now cause he learned he cant let it go to the cards!!
                I agree he beats Judah by KO this time around. I'm amazed Judah lasted 12 in retrospect. He had no idea who he was in there with! He knows now and that will change the mental aspect a bit. He's lucky Matthysse ran out of rounds in the first fight. I actually thought you could have scored the Judah fight either way but I viewed the Alexander fight as a robbery. He clearly beat Devon in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  And its a fair point. If you were All Haymon, would you throw your young 25 year old champion into this fight. Everybody and their mother thinks Matthysse will walk through him in a brutal fashion. You think Haymon doesn't feel the same way?

People don't want to hear this but this doesn't seem like an All Haymon move.

I hope that's not the case though of course.
                  I think that Haymon would have agreed to match them -- but only for a huge PPV event. Which is not the case right now. Therefore they might try to lure Floyd into the process...

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    The only thing about Lucas is that he can be hit.

In the Soto fight; la zorrita caught him with some good shots that did hurt Lucas. What happens if Danny catches him over and over? Lucas has a good chin, but like Margarito it will eventually crack.

50-50 fight; though I'm rooting for Matthysse.
                    Soto hurt lucas? what fight did u watch? Soto isn't heavy handed just a great combination puncher. He has some pop but not enough to keep Matthysse from doing what he wanted to do in that fight. I've seen this fight several times I never saw Lucas show any signs whatsoever of being uncomfortable in that fight. He actually just kept coming until he buzzsawed the durable Soto forcing the stoppage. He came relentless until he achieved his goal. It only took him 5 rounds and Soto is a guy that had been slept on.
                    Last edited by rogdogx; 05-20-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

No, Matthysse is not undefeated. He was outboxed twice. Now I want to see him with a boxer/puncher like Broner.
                      So do we.

Broner get's ice'd.

Let's no act like Broner has a better claim to 'undefeated' - Matthysse's two 'losses' are seen as wins by the vast majority, while the vast majority also know Broner lost to Ponce.
                      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-20-2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X