No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Garcia Looked Worried, Told Him I'm Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    The Boxing Voice Radio just said that he talked to a "very important person" and told him that he highly doubts Garcia vs. Matthysse will happen.

Take it for whatever its worth. Don't shoot the messenger.
    Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik1984

Matthysse will K.O Garcia no doubt . I see Garcia taking the fight for only one reason..... Trying not to look like a puss in boots.. Not because he is convinced he can beat Lucas .just for the people not to call him a chicken....he will get K.O'd ....

Fighters don't think like you. If they did, they'd write what you just wrote.
      Oo u takin that thuggary lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Eric I meant..ma bad thuggary

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I honestly didn't think that he won either fight, but they were close fights. I thought that Alexander clearly won. I thought that Judah hung on.
          I thought the opposite. I thought Judah barely won. I had it 7-5 Judah + the knockdown against him. 1 Point win for Judah

I had the Alexander fight 7 rounds to 5 for Matthysse, but the additional knockdown. 3 point win for Matthysse.

Comment

• Garcia ISN'T Afraid; But He Can't Beat Matthysse... It Will Be A War!

The winner should get Mike Alvarado. I love when these guys aren't afraid to take chances and fight the best out there. Neither Matthysse or Peterson wanted a loss at this stage. But they both man'd up and went after each other; that's old school. There was no hand picking opponents, Mayweather, Bradley, and Roy Jones Jr have been famous for. Peterson should get a break, and fight some softie, like Broner now.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I thought the opposite. I thought Judah barely won. I had it 7-5 Judah + the knockdown against him. 1 Point win for Judah

I had the Alexander fight 7 rounds to 5 for Matthysse, but the additional knockdown. 3 point win for Matthysse.
              I agree this. Although I thought he beat Judah, you can make a case for Judah. It was a close fight.

But He clearly beat Devon Alexander. I also had it 3 rounds advantage to Matthysse.

Comment

• Originally posted by isidius View Post
                Really? gosh u sound really hurt.
                He sounds like a Nonito fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Meh it's just a rumor at this stage. Garcia would look real bad unless Floyd plays captain save a hoe. He's one outside the ring so it wouldn't surprisee. Lol
                  Floyd will save him a lucas beating to get him own beating in. Then maybe after Floyd beats him, we'll see this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    I agree this. Although I thought he beat Judah, you can make a case for Judah. It was a close fight.

But He clearly beat Devon Alexander. I also had it 3 rounds advantage to Matthysse.
                    No you cant. Amazing how HBO brain washed people into thinking running around and jabbing into the air wins rounds over clean power punches

Comment

• garcia is backed into a corner if he doesnt fight matthysse next its a clear DUCK and the fans will let him have it

Comment

Working...
                      X