Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO "Garcia looked worried and I told him I'm coming for you next". Lucas Mathysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Lucas-Garcia, with the winner either fighting Floyd right after, or fighting someone like Guerrero, Ortiz, Maidana first.

Comment

Beat Danny then fight Alexander @ 147 to test the waters out, before facing Floyd. Don't put him in there with anything other than a slick fighter. Have to see how he deals with a 147 lb. slickster.

Anything other than a slickster gets mauled.
      Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 05-19-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lol don't be a hypocrite. Lucas never said he would take a Khan fight BEFORE a Garcia fight. You're the one spinning it around. They asked him if the Khan fight was offered if he would take it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse...n-fight--65549

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse...eterson--65585

And of course if Garcia takes a Khan rematch before fighting his mando its a duck.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Keep reaching, you're getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          Beat Danny then fight Alexander @ 147 to test the waters out, before facing Floyd. Don't put him in there with anything other than a slick fighter. Have to see how he deals with a 147 lb. slickster.

Da fuk

He already beat alexander

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

He don't need to fight Alexander. Only fight left for him is Danny Garcia. Maybe Broner afterwards. Then I think he can go on and try to fight a Guerrero, Berto, Ortiz, etc. I think if he beats Garcia, his stock will be high enough to win the Mayweather lottery. Depends on how Al wants to play this though, haha.

Comment

I think it's to late to talk about a move to 147 when he beats Garcia.

Pierre Oliver Cote
              Karim Mayfield
              Broner
              Khabib Allakhverdiev
              Maidana-Lopez winner

There are plenty fights for him at 140.

Comment

Very good interview.

Comment

If Lucas beats Garcia, then i think Broner at 140 is the most natural matchup. Really not sure Broner will fancy risking his 0 this early in his career though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinplateado View Post
                    Iguana meal too strong
                    Is that what he eats? No bull, real question... I'm curious as to how this guy has bombs in his hands! His sparring partners probably dread going to the gym.

Comment

Working...
                    X