Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO "Garcia looked worried and I told him I'm coming for you next". Lucas Mathysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably pointed at him and said that when Danny was pounding his chest saying he's #1. That was probably Danny's response. Should be great!!!

Comment

Nice to see new stars like Matthysse stepping up. Sign of hope that boxing will flourish without these highly paid cherrypicking stars. If only these guys would be paid one percent of what these cherrypicking stars are paid, boxing would be far better.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Funny thing is, that Lucas just said that he would take a Mayweather or Khan fight before a Garcia fight if offered to him, but if Danny fights Mayweather or Khan next, Danny would be ducking him.

I can't wait to hear how people are gonna spin this.
        If Matthysse was offered Khan and Garcia at the same time he would take Garcia. He's set on that guy the same way Rigo was set on Donaire. And he will school Garcia the same way Rigo schooled Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          If Matthysse was offered Khan and Garcia at the same time he would take Garcia. He's set on that guy the same way Rigo was set on Donaire. And he will school Garcia the same way Rigo schooled Donaire.
          Before you make another stupid statement, watch the video and you tell me what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Before you make another stupid statement, watch the video and you tell me what he said.
            I did watch the video. He also said in an interview before that he wanted better fighters than Khan. And Garcia beat Khan that's why I said if both fighters were offered to him AT THE SAME time he would choose Garcia over Khan. There was nothing stupid about my statement. I just struck a nerve with my comment . You're too sensitive.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Of course if was offered Khan and no Garcia he would take the Khan fight and the other way around. Besides those two who else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Of course if was offered Khan and no Garcia he would take the Khan fight and the other way around. Besides those two who else is there?

Let the spinning begin

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Let the spinning begin
                  Lol don't be a hypocrite. Lucas never said he would take a Khan fight BEFORE a Garcia fight. You're the one spinning it around. They asked him if the Khan fight was offered if he would take it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse...n-fight--65549

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse...eterson--65585

And of course if Garcia takes a Khan rematch before fighting his mando its a duck.

Comment

Lucas has balls but please not Canelo... he'd get massacred. Floyd would give him a boxing lesson too, although at least it wouldn't be as short a fight. Beat Garcia then move up fight Mayweather, if you somehow win...then call Canelo. Khan can pound salt for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Funny thing is, that Lucas just said that he would take a Mayweather or Khan fight before a Garcia fight if offered to him, but if Danny fights Mayweather or Khan next, Danny would be ducking him.

I can't wait to hear how people are gonna spin this.
                      It just makes it worse for Garcia because he's holding onto a belt that has been promised to give a shot to the mando for like 3 years.
                      Ajose and now Matthysse
                      This can all just go away if he gives the mando a shot or just drops the belt.
                      Wouldn't be so bad if WBC didn't blatantly gift it to Morales.
                      Same thing happening with Zhong now

Comment

Working...
                      X