No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs. Khan Likely Next; Devon Wants Floyd, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You just know that Floyd's next opponent is going to be Lolexander. Absolutely laughable fight, even more embarrasing than RG.
    Yeah it sucks the welterweight division is at a lull at the moment. It'll probably be Garcia IMO before he gets fed to Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      What prevents the winner of Khan v Alexander fighting the winner of Mathysse v Garcia? The only thing I can see getting in the way of that is Mayweather opting to fight one of the listed fighters. To be honest Khan should have one more fight before fighting Mathysse or Garcia, as if he doesn't he will essentially be waiting around for maybe 9 months.
      That's the thing, I really do not get boxing fans these days. I let hate consume them so much they post crap and make themselves look ******, unless Mayweather jumps in there is nothing stopping Garcia-Matthyse winner fighting Alexander-khan winner at 147 for the right to face Mayweather in September 2014.

Comment

Lots of punches will be thrown in the one.

Be interesting to see if Khan does punch any harder at 147.

That is half his problem at the moment. He is not keeping these guys honest - especially in his last two fights. If he was hurting guys they wouldn't all go left hook happy with reckless abandon.

Comment

Seems Floyd is totally set for the next two years. Canelo next, then Alexander-Khan winner early next year then finishing the year off with the Matthysse-Garcia winner.

Comment

NOOOO! That means Garcia\floyd.
            Well.... Prepare for maywrather is dragging him up threads

Comment

Its actually a great fight.. lets hope they make it soon
              and for those idiots saying khan wants no part of Lucas..... WHO THE **** DOES?
              That guy has Iron fists.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Styles make fights, Khan is faster and moves around more, yes he has a glass jaw, but Devons power isn't enough to hurt Khan, Purdy stood all night infront of him and wasn't hurt, its been 3 years since Devon KO'ed someone, also he might have brittle bone hand issues, last night he damaged his left hand in round 1

If he doesnt have decent power then i don't see how he can beat Khan.

It will be a good technical scrap, 12 rounds, with Khan edging it, IMO
                boxing is not about how hard you hit.... that's the reason mathysse lost cause devon boxed him early on....khan can't box better then devon....in no shape or fashion....devon by 11 round ko

Comment

Alexander looks great at 147 he'll outbox Khan win by UD 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Alexander-Khan
                    Matthysse-Garcia
                    Mayweather-Alvarez

Figure out what you want to do after that. All three of those fights make too much sense not to happen.

I think I'll pick Khan over Devon, too. Maybe I'm just ******.
                    Took the words out of my mouth.

This SHOULD be what 2013 has in store.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      What prevents the winner of Khan v Alexander fighting the winner of Mathysse v Garcia? The only thing I can see getting in the way of that is Mayweather opting to fight one of the listed fighters. To be honest Khan should have one more fight before fighting Mathysse or Garcia, as if he doesn't he will essentially be waiting around for maybe 9 months.
                      That's because Floyd will fight the winners of those two bouts back to back. Khan-Alexander first then Lucas-Garcia later in the year. When you have the Golden ticket.........you can cash it in.

Comment

Working...
                      X