No announcement yet.

Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    Hell No! If that was Pacquiao or Khan people would burn this thread down, but Peterson gets a pass?
    Dude is a fuc*ing cheat and I lost all the respect I had for him after that. Your walking into the ring taking another mans life in your hands.

I still don't understand how he walked away from that unscathed and how people consider the Khan fight legit other than just being Khan haters.
    Even with the PED's , the bull**** deduction and the judge interference I thought Khan still won.

I hope Lucas knocks him the **** OUT!
    very true...........

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I still see posts like this concerning Peterson's use of PED in the Khan fight:

Peterson did not get punished by the IBF. He kept low in hope his cheating would be forgotten about. He did not get a fine, did not get a ban, did not have his belt taken and did NOT have to give in (a part) of his purse.

And another thing:

NO. Peterson is not participating in random drug testing since being caught by random drug testing. Peterson didn't participate in random drug testing for the Holt fight and isn't participating in it now either.

Just wanted that to get out of my chest.

I hope Lucas wrecks him.
      Mattysshe in DOS ROUNDS!

Comment

Peterson lost to Khan anyway, so who cares?
        PED's didn't help him "win," a biased referee did
        Lucas will take care of him tonight
        enjoy watching Peterson's fights, he's an exciting guy
        but really want Lucas-Garcia to happen, Peterson must fall tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
          Peterson lost to Khan anyway, so who cares?
          PED's didn't help him "win," a biased referee did
          Lucas will take care of him tonight
          enjoy watching Peterson's fights, he's an exciting guy
          but really want Lucas-Garcia to happen, Peterson must fall tonight
          better be careful. for being objective and having knowledge, you might be called a nuthugger, a dickrider, u moron, or a PED user yourself! just lookin out for ya...

Comment

Peterson was shredded in the Holt fight, he may not have the pellet in his butt anymore but he's still walking around with the benefits, those muscles don't go away as soon as it dissolves

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              I dunno how Matthysse didn't require PEDs testing for this fight knowing full well that PEDerson used them in the past
              Matthysse is not Berto, Peterson, Mayweather. He's got balls
              when it comes to fighting suspected drug cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                I dunno how Matthysse didn't require PEDs testing for this fight knowing full well that PEDerson used them in the past
                probably because mathysse uses PED's himself.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Golden Boy refused to partake in testing for this fight.
                  I like golden boy cuz as of late they give us better fights or more stacked cards, but I'm starting to get real suspicious with these guys

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    I still see posts like this concerning Peterson's use of PED in the Khan fight:

Peterson did not get punished by the IBF. He kept low in hope his cheating would be forgotten about. He did not get a fine, did not get a ban, did not have his belt taken and did NOT have to give in (a part) of his purse.

And another thing:

NO. Peterson is not participating in random drug testing since being caught by random drug testing. Peterson didn't participate in random drug testing for the Holt fight and isn't participating in it now either.

Just wanted that to get out of my chest.

I hope Lucas wrecks him.
                    VADA did its job. But instead of appreciating it, GBP's way of dealing with it was to get rid of testing completely so it won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Peterson isn't doing random testing and? He took a test after holt and holt was the one that was dirty. Pete requested it for the khan fight and came up dirty . How many guys knowingly take a ped and ask for testing. Give him a break I don't see why you guys are gonna hold it over his head for the rest of his career when others cheated and no one cares
                      I agree with you but we are both in the minority on this board. I think Peterson has a medical problem of very low testosterone and he is only trying to bring his testosterone level up to that of a normal male his age. If he was going to used peds. to gain an advantage in the ring there are many other peds he could use that are far more effective than testosterone. I am rooting for Lucas because he is one of my favorite fighters but I think Peterson is a good champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X