No announcement yet.

Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    He's clearly delusional, I wouldn't even bother conversing with such ignorant people.
    I'm delusional but you referred to yourself as a logical boxing fan.

hi pot, my name is kettle, and i'm black too

oh and hey where's my "steroid abuse can cause this" explanation? oh wait, i forgot, you logical boxing fans dont need to be able to know or explain anything, you jus need to hear it, and if it fits your current agenda for the day, thats your story and your stickin to it

i bet you think dihydrogen monoxide is a PED too, dont ya. dont lie...

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Peterson isn't doing random testing and? He took a test after holt and holt was the one that was dirty. Pete requested it for the khan fight and came up dirty . How many guys knowingly take a ped and ask for testing. Give him a break I don't see why you guys are gonna hold it over his head for the rest of his career when others cheated and no one cares
      Hell No! If that was Pacquiao or Khan people would burn this thread down, but Peterson gets a pass?

Dude is a fuc*ing cheat and I lost all the respect I had for him after that. Your walking into the ring taking another mans life in your hands.

I still don't understand how he walked away from that unscathed and how people consider the Khan fight legit other than just being Khan haters.
      Even with the PED's , the bull**** deduction and the judge interference I thought Khan still won.

I hope Lucas knocks him the **** OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        All of us logical boxing fans want Peterson to get wrecked for being a pathetic drug cheat. Only a few certain fans continue to support him.
        They is the Myates

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          once a fighters cheats, I never forgive them. I'll never take them serious and i'll never support them
          Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          but you have margarito in your avy? oh wait, he's mexican. its all good then nevermind, my mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
            Hell No! If that was Pacquiao or Khan people would burn this thread down, but Peterson gets a pass?

Dude is a fuc*ing cheat and I lost all the respect I had for him after that. Your walking into the ring taking another mans life in your hands.

I still don't understand how he walked away from that unscathed and how people consider the Khan fight legit other than just being Khan haters.
            Even with the PED's , the bull**** deduction and the judge interference I thought Khan still won.

I hope Lucas knocks him the **** OUT!
            but like i said, i always see people on here talk about mosleys whooping margarito, mosley admitted he took steroids didnt he? holding it against him forever is just stupid imo

Comment

but like i said, i always see people on here talk about mosleys whooping margarito, mosley admitted he took steroids didnt he? holding it against him forever is just stupid imo
              steroid abuse is only frowned upon when its the fighter they want to lose that was "caught". not objectively. its funny since 99% of posters here dont know what steroids / PEDs do what and how, they are just taboo because they are banned. no one bothers to research how they effect different athletes, not just fighters, and how bad it is. some guy actually said that PEDd would make malignaggi from a no puncher to a puncher that could cause brain damage. clearly some peeps here dont have an inkling of how and what PEDs are, they think they just make fighters super human monsters. its quite funny. not to mention probly 75% or more of pro fighters are on some kind of PED, but some guys would have you think there is only one PED in boxing world, and its called PED lolz..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                but you have margarito in your avy? oh wait, he's mexican. its all good then nevermind, my mistake...
                What about blacks and the way they praise guys that have cheated? It's always the same cop out. But but but steroids is different.

There is very few people that are not a fan of any cheater in the boxing world to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  What about blacks and the way they praise guys that have cheated? It's always the same cop out. But but but steroids is different.

There is very few people that are not a fan of any cheater in the boxing world to be honest.
                  what about blacks who praise the guys that have cheated? i dont care who they praise and who they hate and who they love. they can use whatever cop out or excuse they want. doesnt matter to me. lots of people support fighters based on nationality and nothing else. we're not talking about the ignorance and blatant stupidity of most of NSB. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, please elaborate...

Comment

I like both fighters but why no testing. Peterson said before the Holt fight that he would be using VADA in the future. No testing in the Holt fight and none in this one.

All fighters should do extra testing but once a fighter gets caught year round testing should be mandatory.

Comment

Your right Mosley cheated Vargas cheated. I liked Vargas but lost respect for him and Oscar still knocked him out . I'm not cool with anyone doing it regardless if its a fighter I like or not.

Boxing is already a dangerous enough sport as is and like I said your taking another mans life in your hands. Nobody deserves to get seriously hurt o worse because the other man is a cheat!

Comment

Working...
                      X