Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please! Lets get one thing straight about Lamont Peterson and his use of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a Dr. so maybe someone can help clarify, but how does this guy have low testosterone levels? he's in his 20's, he sports a beard, and is ripped to the max. Does he have some rare condition or something?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Peterson isn't doing random testing and? He took a test after holt and holt was the one that was dirty. Pete requested it for the khan fight and came up dirty . How many guys knowingly take a ped and ask for testing. Give him a break I don't see why you guys are gonna hold it over his head for the rest of his career when others cheated and no one cares
      fuq no... that's like Ricans giving Marg a break for having plaster in his gloves for the Mosley fight

Comment

your thyroid can impact your natural testosterone levels

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          I'm not a Dr. so maybe someone can help clarify, but how does this guy have low testosterone levels? he's in his 20's, he sports a beard, and is ripped to the max. Does he have some rare condition or something?

That is what I am wondering myself. I mean he may have had low testosterone, but does that give him the right to boost it up artificially? How do we keep the playing field level? I mean if a fighter has somewhat high blood pressure, should he be allowed to take diuretics? Should that fighter also deserve a free pass?

The answer is no. I feel that if a fighter has a medical condition, that with treatment can potentially give them an advantage, they simply should not be allowed to fight. Take their license away. I actually like Peterson, but Khan got hung out to dry with his dealings. Basically Khan got screwed over in the entire affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            steroid abuse can cause this.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              All of us logical boxing fans want Peterson to get wrecked for being a pathetic drug cheat. Only a few certain fans continue to support him.
              BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! priceless absolutely priceless

you seriously have growin into one of my favorite posters on here, no joke!

Comment

once a fighters cheats, I never forgive them. I'll never take them serious and i'll never support them

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  steroid abuse can cause this.
                  explain how please. doesnt have to be too detailed. just gimme the outline. and dont google it. i wanna see how much you know about it. will donate some points to you if you like...

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    That is what I am wondering myself. I mean he may have had low testosterone, but does that give him the right to boost it up artificially? How do we keep the playing field level? I mean if a fighter has somewhat high blood pressure, should he be allowed to take diuretics? Should that fighter also deserve a free pass?

The answer is no. I feel that if a fighter has a medical condition, that with treatment can potentially give them an advantage, they simply should not be allowed to fight. Take their license away. I actually like Peterson, but Khan got hung out to dry with his dealings. Basically Khan got screwed over in the entire affair.
                    MMA fighters do it all the time... lie about having low testoterone so they can inject... berto has low testoterone too, despite being built like a tank... I call bullsh.it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      once a fighters cheats, I never forgive them. I'll never take them serious and i'll never support them
                      but you have margarito in your avy? oh wait, he's mexican. its all good then nevermind, my mistake...

Comment

Working...
                      X