Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Refused To Take a Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Did u see the punches he was landing on jones tho, he barely flinched
    i watched the fight & he just took a good punch. librado andrade did the same thing in he first bute fight, brewster did it to wlad,etc. he took his best punches & carried on. when i go through lebedev's resume i see huck, toney, roy jones, guillermo & a whole lot of journeymen europeans. toney & RJJ have seen better days & toney (toney took beating but never went down)& jones is 41. he has fought NOBODY other then huck leading up to this fight. RJJ & toney were done years ago. he has a nice knockout ratio because he was beating on nobodies. his only 2 fights against legit CWs he has lost too...maybe at 33 he has been protected & he is getting exposed. regardless of the refused drug test results there is a possibility people have overhyped lebedev.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      kick the cheating bum out the sport.......I swear, 90% o these dudes use illegal stuff, I'm almost sure of it now.

We've told you a million times to not exaggerate

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        Don't you dare pull your d#ck out, guillermo. Keep it in your pants. Keep it in your pants. You don't need to be producing samples from your generous manhood for nobody! Only in america.
        With King I think it's more likely he's threatening to knife him. The Russians are probably getting some confused lecture on the US constitution alright.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          and Chavez Jr...didn't he straight bone out after a fight?
          I believe it was the Rubio and Lee fights in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
            I believe it was the Rubio and Lee fights in Texas.

but to be fair, he's a pothead...he probably just forgot

Comment

Before Steward got seriously ill, I heard a number of interviews with him where he strongly implied that Chavez was doping for the Lee fight. He was pretty disgusted by what went on.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Drug testing in boxing is so lenient. If a guy refuses, you strip him of a win, his belt and withhold his entire purse, immediately

But no, they're gonna go into a circle jerk all blaming each other and nothing at all will be done and it will be swept under the rug. Anybody refusing testing should be treated exactly the same as someone testing positive.

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                People are jumping to conclusions, I hate to say it, but its possible Jones used some type of diuretic to cut weight, but that doesnt qualify as a PED, is it wrong absolutely and it would shame his performance tonight, but he won on skills not power and chin boost. Lol there is no drug in this world that will make someone take a better punch either you can or you cant if that was the case then Amir Khan would be on that **** by now
                I don't know. First Wach surprisingly takes Wlad's best shots without going down and tests positive for PED and now Jones showes an iron chin despite being 41 and out of shape, and refuses to take a post fight drug test. I'm starting to think there might be something that helps you take a better shot.

Comment

How did this turn into a JCC Jr thread? Btw Chavez and Lee both submitted pre-fight drug tests its long been confirmed. What next we should suspect Brian Vera of doping because he did the same thing to Lee and Chavez did TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

I don't know. First Wach surprisingly takes Wlad's best shots without going down and tests positive for PED and now Jones showes an iron chin despite being 41 and out of shape, and refuses to take a post fight drug test. I'm starting to think there might be something that helps you take a better shot.
                    Braithwaite, Arslan, and Brudov were all pretty big punchers what did Jones do he took their best shots and KOed all of them add Lebedev to that list as well.

Your comparison with Wach makes no sense really, Wach is a pretty big guy with a Chin the size of Lebedevs head and thats pretty big he can take a good punch its not the first boxer to be able too. Thats like saying that David Haye and Sultan Ibragimov have amazing chins because they went 12 rd with Wlad. Its boxing every fight is different, Jones hasnt been KOed since he was a young jr middleweight that probably struggled to make weight which makes for weak legs the foundation to a good chin. Since then he has been in with the listed punchers above and held up well so theres no all of a sudden his chin has improved in his fight with supreme master puncher rocky denis. Either way the issue has been laid to rest as Mendoza clarified a test had been administered.

Comment

did you guys see Jones body? GTFOH he is not doping

what's happening here is that they are trying to discredit his win so the russian looks good.. promoters being promoters that's all.

Comment

Working...
                      X