No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Jones Refused To Take a Post-Fight Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Well this doesnt really matter at this point considering there are other articles confirming from multiple sources that several tests have been taken on Jones behalf.

Lol like I said before everyone is going to automatically assume that they used a diuretic as a "Steriod Mask" because thats what they truly want to believe. There is no proof, its all speculation, and to be quite honest if he was roiding I dont think his stamina would have looked so **** in the middle rounds and his body would have been much more defined than it was, or should I say always is because that is how Jones always looks. He fights off skills not physique because that doesnt win fights ask Berto, Cloud, and Shumenov, three champs that all have nice physiques but lost to fighters who were physically inferior but skillfully superior.

Im not saying diuretics are tolerable and acceptable never that is against the rules but its a different thing when people like Andre Berto clearly test positive for banned anabolics the ones that actually increase strength and performance and are allowed to fight again on national television with little more than a slap on the wrist while fighters who are just accused and never proven are scrutinized for all the possibilities and what ifs that are never truly set in stone.
    You don't know anything about steroids. Don't post about them.

Comment

Working...
    X