No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia buys a $14,000 grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    14 carat gold ***elry is not pure gold my friend. It has other metal in it. That 10 oz gold bar is pure gold though.

i think you are missing the point, homie. either that or we're talking about two different things.

people spoke on the gold as a "bad investment," which it is. he overpaid. he didn't buy $14,000 worth of gold.

gold is a good buy, but you've got to get it for the right price.
    Last edited by New England; 05-17-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      He young doe...
      Kids now in days

Comment

Danny should go to Colombia and get a Colombian 18k gold grill for 5% of what he paid TVjohnny

Comment

Originally posted by imissolddays
          That **** is ****** I spent 6500 on one when iwas 21, instead of getting braces one day hell look back like im ******. And **** the.***elers I bought 8500 watch from king johnny he told me if Im ever in tough spot he would buy it back. Well GOD humbled me and I had to sell he offered 3racks. I ended up getting 45, as.for the grill melted down with diamonds got another 28 got double ****ed.
          Lol this is one of the best posts I've ever read on here.

Comment

hahahaha That s**t looks like rotting teeth.

Comment

SO! Its his ***ing money he worked hard for it (LITERALLY) so he can do what ever the *** he wants with HIS money. Young fighter who star is on the rise and so is his Paydays, Danny will be fine, much better off Financially then most of us combine that is for sure and he is not even making the Big Pay Days Yet

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                SO! Its his ***ing money he worked hard for it (LITERALLY) so he can do what ever the *** he wants with HIS money. Young fighter who star is on the rise and so is his Paydays, Danny will be fine, much better off Financially then most of us combine that is for sure and he is not even making the Big Pay Days Yet
                are you Angel Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  are you Angel Garcia?
                  NO, just not a jealous bitter fan who sits on boxing forums and just b1tch at every little thing a fighter is doing with...HIS MONEY

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    Did you read? I said IF it's 14k Gold, then yes, the value will go up. And you obviously don't know much about Gold. Because if that grill is Gold, he can still sell it later. When you sell Gold to let's say a precious metals dealer, they take it to get melted. As long as you go to a reputable dealer, they will pay you top dollar for what it's worth. They'll weight it, test, etc.
                    Except the gold itself isn't worth 14k, most of the money goes towards the ridiculous design. And the resale value would be low as the people with the money to buy that wouldn't spend money on it.

To be honest rich people shouldn't by garbage like that, if I was going to spend thousands on ***elry, it'd be ***elry that I could resell at a similar price.

Comment

Dumb ass he drives a new camaro atleast thats the only car I've seen on his instagram and spends 14k on fronts I'd have opted for a better car first and a house but whatever I didn't put in the work to earn his money

Comment

Working...
                      X