Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia buys a $14,000 grill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That grill isn't $14,000.00. The gold is 14K as in carat total weight. Go to Johnny Dang's site. He sells those 10-18K gold grills for up to a $1000.00. Its not as expensive as Garcia says but still expensive for something that is useless and looks ******.

Comment

I never like Grill's but have seen Danny and TV Johnny since Morales 1 at walk in.

TV Johnny sells ***ellery to a lot of hip hop stars.

Gold is a good investment compared to electronics etc...

Comment

Being from a poor, drug-related neighborhood my self, like Danny; I just cannot picture myself buying ***elry and making rap videos if I had that kind of money. If I was well-off i'd live a low-key life like RJJ, Hopkins, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          It's his money, but I was like damn dude likes to BBQ...then I saw this I'm like wow worst investment than a 14,000$ BBQ grill.... /sigh.
          This was also my first thought. I was like he must have got the Special edition Big Green Egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            I never like Grill's but have seen Danny and TV Johnny since Morales 1 at walk in.

TV Johnny sells ***ellery to a lot of hip hop stars.

Gold is a good investment compared to electronics etc...
            It's a good investment if you buy it at weight value, you never get weight value buying ***ellery there's a huge mark up, that's how ***ellers make money.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
              Being from a poor, drug-related neighborhood my self, like Danny; I just cannot picture myself buying ***elry and making rap videos if I had that kind of money. If I was well-off i'd live a low-key life like RJJ, Hopkins, etc.
              RJJ made rap videos. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                It's his money, but I was like damn dude likes to BBQ...then I saw this I'm like wow worst investment than a 14,000$ BBQ grill.... /sigh.
                Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                i was also expecting a BBQ grill...
                Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                I was also expecting a BBQ grill.
                I was also expecting a BBQ grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  It's a good investment if you buy it at weight value, you never get weight value buying ***ellery there's a huge mark up, that's how ***ellers make money.
                  I worked in a ***ellers.

The mark up is not huge on just gold, usually double the scrap value. Gold is very expensive now and people generally sell theirs than buy.

However with diamonds and of course the workmanship, that bumps it up. TV Johnny obviously is a rip off because he is famous for a ***eller and has that style that some music artists love.

It's been over 1 and a half years since I have worked in a ***ellers so I have not been following the gold value (Which we checked daily on what to offer customers and what to sell as), but I heard there was a dip recently.

14K Gold is a US thing more than the world or UK. People will buy the gold in the US but of course the value will be a lot less than what he paid. However, it is something that in 20 or 30 years time, people will still pay decent money for it where as homes, electronics etc... you will never have a guarantee on a good return.

Gold may crash, but culturally, and politically, it's always worth holding stock.

Comment

I was expecting something like:

The kind of grills that he bought is so ****ing lame it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      not 14 karat gold, 14 thousand dollars worth of gold.

he doesn't have 14 thousand dollars worth of gold in his mouth. that's probably more than 10 oz.

here's what 10 oz of gold looks like.

14 carat gold ***elry is not pure gold my friend. It has other metal in it. That 10 oz gold bar is pure gold though.

Comment

Working...
                      X