No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    yes, but when will he square off with a real boxer?
    Guerreron fights anybody else in the sport and it's a great fight, and you know it, but because Floyd blew him out the water, Guerrero aint a real boxer....dude bye.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
      stop trying to be funny timmy, the whole world knows what im implying but you
      You're right, Floyd should have fought a lesser accomplished, greener guy in Canelo Alvarez because, you know, it's a big money fight.....but aren't you guy's the main one's crying about how "Floyd only fight's for money"? Guerrero was the best option, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Idc how long u been watching boxing. That's good for u. It's ignorant to say someone's opinion is dumb because they don't share the same one as u. An educated person should be able to realize that. I hate the idiots that just bash Floyd to bash him on this site. Callinghim a runner or whatever but I can't stand pricks like u.
        Did I hit a nerve sweety? Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, there is a such thing as a stupid opinion. That's what Mr Hunter was pointed out and what I agreed to. If that that makes you feel a certain kinda way, tough. Get your weight up and then you won't have to worry about people calling you on your stupid opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          If u did a poll u would probably get alot of people who regretted paying for that fight. I contributed $210 to that ppv. 1 for my house to watch over and over. 1 for the place we did the fight party at and 1 for my moms house. She loves boxing. Not knocking Floyd but it wasn't worth 1 buy from me let alone 3.
          It was worth a buy lol, maybe not for $70, but it was a great performance from a guy many said was loosing a step. Now it's gone from "well, since he really hasn't lost a step, he needs to become a KO machine" lol, not saying you said this lol

Comment

I agree with Virgil in the sense (don't agree with calling fans dumb), but what would the game be if all we had were pure boxers? There aren't many you can call boxers let alone pure, but there's a reason Floyd faces the guys he does. As a matter of fact, bring on Mayweather-Alexander I don't consider him much of a boxer, but that's as close as can get under GB.

Comment

Virgil don't know jack sh^t about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Renowned boxing trainer Virgil Hunter has his hands full these days as his stable of fighters has ballooned over the past year as more and more fighters have sought out his services. His most prized pupil has been and probably always will be Andre Ward who is considered among the top pound for pound fighters today.

The number one pound for pound fighter just fought recently as Floyd Mayweather Jr put on a dominant performance against Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero in the biggest fight of the year so far. I caught up with Virgil Hunter in Los Angeles and asked The Bay area based trainer for his thoughts on Mayweather’s performance. [Click Here To Read More]
                yeah, so stop teaching ward to hold-n-hit

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  assuming everyone feels the same was as you about the fight being worth it is kinda crazy aint it? considering it did over a million buys against guerrero who probably brought maybe 10k himself and people will do it again and to think they are all floyd fanatics is also crazy
                  Fight barely did over a million, if it really did over a million at all. There was a lot of interest in how Floyd would look after his time in prison, and Ghosts Dad got some casuals excited with the whole "woman beater" thing. Add to that a lot of people were turned off by the fight and the fact that they paid $70 bucks for a sparring session and I doubt Floyd does a Mill with anyone other than Canelo in his next ppv.

Comment

I KNOW !!!!!!!!!

We can put a pink ballerina skirt on Mayweather and he can do the boot scootin boogie !!!!!

It would be hypocritical of me to say I didn't like a mover, I loved Cassius Clay when he moved around Sonny Liston, but then he unleashed HELL and had him rockin

but

the GOAT , the cherry picking ,sumbi###, ballerina pot shot KING, just loves to move, naw, yall can have him.

Comment

Mayweather shows great boxing and movement against Guerrero - hes boring

Mayweather stands and trades on the ropes with Cotto - Legs are shot and on the downslide

Mayweather may be the most polarizing boxer I've ever read about or watched.

Comment

Working...
                      X