Clear All

• Originally posted by thuggery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Weebler II

Did Broner-DeMarco testing ever happen?

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...t-didnt-happen

Do GBP not want Broner tested?

Wow....interesting stuff.

Why is Al Haymon/GBP trying to prevent Broner from being tested?? Is there something to hide?
    Yuuuup! Add Broner to the list of roiders.

Lol @ the flom0s going hard trying to defene the USADA only cause their god works with them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• interestin
      mental note if this kinda no test deal comes up more down the line with broner

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
        Conveniently ignore the fact that USADA tested Armstrong clean for 10 years before deciding "oops! You know what? He was dirty all along" GTFOH.
        I know I am replying way late, but I have to comment on this. The USADA tested Armstrong throughout his career and he was clean the problem wasn't USADA not doing its job its that Lance and his team had devised a whole operation to get passed the test. It took years and sworn testimony for the USADA to build up a case against Armstrong. The dosier they had was like 100 pages and they has like 20+ people to swear to his usage.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Can always count on you to be there defending everything and anything related to Mr Floyd Mayweather huh? Slurp.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Floyd? Did i say anything about Floyd? I though this was about Broner v Paulie!

Oh wait it is! Get Floyd off your mind! Stay on topic!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
            I know I am replying way late, but I have to comment on this. The USADA tested Armstrong throughout his career and he was clean the problem wasn't USADA not doing its job its that Lance and his team had devised a whole operation to get passed the test. It took years and sworn testimony for the USADA to build up a case against Armstrong. The dosier they had was like 100 pages and they has like 20+ people to swear to his usage.
            Let me ask you a question in all those pages of tests, testimony, and witness accounts does USADA take any responsibility for sub par testing and/or subpar protocol? Or do they put it all on Lance and his "super advanced" avoidance techniques?

Comment

• I want Paulie to win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Yeah USADA is dirty.....they only test athletes across many different sports and brought down the biggest drug cheat in history.
                they brought him down even though he passed all tests....they didnt bring him down with science but with politics and for ploitical reasons, not to clean up a sport.....USADA is as corrupt as they come.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Paulie Malignaggi says he asked for one drug-testing agency for his June 22 fight with Adrien Broner, was denied in favor of another agency, and meanwhile still has yet to be tested with the bout only about six weeks away.

“I actually asked for VADA [the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association] first and I was turned down,” Malignaggi told Ben Thompson of FightHype.com. “They said they were going to USADA [the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency], but I’m still waiting on what’s going on with USADA. I still have not been tested. I still have not heard anything.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  “I actually asked for VADA [the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association] first and I was turned down,” Malignaggi told Ben Thompson of FightHype.com. “They said they were going to USADA [the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency], but I’m still waiting on what’s going on with USADA. I still have not been tested. I still have not heard anything."

-----

This is disgusting. Makes me puke.

Comment

• America was brought up on illegal business. USADA is nothing different..

or is it that a conspiracy

Comment

• usda is shady

Something is up with the usda. Looks like they can be paid off. Floyd tested positive on several occasions but all is hush. They probably behind in technology as well. Conte is a scientist so he knows exactly what's out there and how to detect it.

Comment

Working...
                      X