Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella: Golovkin Has Never Fought Anybody Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a pretty true statement, he has beat some decent guys but not anyone that impressive.

Still watching him fight he looks like the goods and just because someone hasn't done something it doesn't mean they lack the ability it is just an unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      lol it's not really, he name-checks Ischida, Rosado and Proksa as not being any good
      well...lets keep it real, he's sort of right.

and i love ggg.

but lou also says he thinks ggg is special in the article.

so he's not trashing on ggg. just saying he needs to be beat macklin.

Comment

Mack the Knife

GGG is going to put a stabbing assault on "Mack the Knife". Its too bad Matt didn't get his tune up before the GGG fight because "Mack the Knife" won't be as sharp so he won't be able to shank GGG out. GGG will cut, slice, chop, and completely pierce "Mack the Knife" in this fight. GGG will KO Macklin making "Mack the Knife" dull and out of the mix when its all said and done.

Comment

Said every promoter ever about a dangerous contender he didn't control.

DiBella is arguably the most full of shit of any of the promoters in the business. He griped and moaned constantly about how much it sickened him that Sergio wasn't getting the opportunities he deserved, and then he instantly turns around and uses all the same excuses to rubbish a guy like Golovkin's claim to a shot at the big names.

He doesn't even have the decency dress it up in different language. He can be an entertaining figure, DiBella, but he's a raging hypocrite, regardless of all his holier than thou whinges about how much he hates getting his hands dirty by dealing in this awful business.

Comment

GGG wants to get all the other "good" middleweights in the ring

Comment

Lou has a bunch of defensive techniques to avoid God of War no matter.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                GGG is going to put a stabbing assault on "Mack the Knife". Its too bad Matt didn't get his tune up before the GGG fight because "Mack the Knife" won't be as sharp so he won't be able to shank GGG out. GGG will cut, slice, chop, and completely pierce "Mack the Knife" in this fight. GGG will KO Macklin making "Mack the Knife" dull and out of the mix when its all said and done.
                Good stuff. Although Im not too impressed with GGG.

Comment

Macklin is a good step up & I don't think this fight will be one way traffic.

I know Macklin is seen as a Euro-bum on here but I think hes a very solid top10 maybe top 5 middleweight and hes tough, he got skills, good power.
                  Hes a solid step in the right direction for GGG.

Comment

macklins alot better than he gets credit for i think GGG is in for a tough night seriously

n im a GGG fan

Comment

Stylistically this is a rough match-up......for Macklin. He's facing a guy with almost all the physical advantages.

Macklin might be a tad faster and has experience.

I think GGG takes 2 rounds to adjust and its all down hill until he either wears down or catches him.

Comment

Working...
                      X