Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella: Golovkin Has Never Fought Anybody Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you're loyal Lou but Macklin is going to get thoroughly beaten to a pulp.

Comment

What the **** is going on with morons on this forum calling Macklin a "euro bum"? Guy fought and beat Strum - one of the top middleweights at the time. He dropped and was winning on scorecards against MW king - Sergio.

He's ten times much better fighter than this CW bum who fights with guys 25 pounds lighter than him and still gets his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        What the **** is going on with morons on this forum calling Macklin a "euro bum"? Guy fought and beat Strum - one of the top middleweights at the time. He dropped and was winning on scorecards against MW king - Sergio.

He's ten times much better fighter than this CW bum who fights with guys 25 pounds lighter than him and still gets his ass kicked
        I doubt he'd beat him h2h though. He'd have a better chance vs Geale IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I doubt he'd beat him h2h though. He'd have a better chance vs Geale IMO
          Well from what we've heard, we're about to find out. I'll put my money on Macklin in this one.

Comment

It's all about giving GGG a proper chance.

Macklin is the first one. GGG will impress once again.

Comment

MACKLIN IS GETTING KNOCKED OUT. AND CHAVEZ JR WILL DUCK ggg AGAIN

Comment

macklin is an excellent match-up for golovkin right now: tough guy, world-title experience etc. how golovkin shows against him will show where he is right now in terms of middleweight division. i think golovkin will stop him and, after that, should get a shot with martinez - but probably won't!

Comment

Lou is usually straight shooter but he's obviously gonna keep his aged and injured Martinez away from GGG. And he should. We all know Martinez is near the end. He'll have another fight or two that will pay the most for the least risk and likely call it a day. Macklin will get brutally smoked by triple G, everyone knows that.

Comment

I want Matinez to Fight GGG in Argentina

I expect Martinez to win by late K.O

Comment

Probably Lou forgets that GGG fought in amateurs big guys like Bute and Dirrell and beat both,Bute by KO also with the elmet;GGG get hit but he hits so hard and he is so strong/determination with very good technique that Macklin will go out badly hurt!

Comment

Working...
                      X