Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wladimir vs. Deontay Wilder Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who's seen Lennox vs. Grant knows how this fight would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      this is just talk by banks saying if wilder keeps blowing out guys he will eventually fight wlad. see wilder losing before then though...he is in great shape & has potential but we don't even know if he can take a punch or go 12 rounds. many questions to be answered yet. what i don't undertsand is the klits will cherry pick guys like mormeck, sosnowski, kingpin, charr, wach but they won't fight haye. vitali should fight him & wlad should rematch him. i'd rather watch a rematch then see wlad fight washed up CWs or undefeated fighters with padded records. enough is enough! haye fights are where the real money is at.
      what you mean wlad already made haye look dumb and vit offered him a fight in russia which haye didnt want. haye thought they needed him which he is now realizing they dont

Comment

Originally posted by John Åge View Post
        Hard to be a champion as Wlad - if you fight Wilder he is a cherrypick and if you dont then you duck him.....
        lol ya and its not like he said next he said if wilder kees winning they will fight in the future. people are so quick to say fighters are ducking other fighters these days it gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanEra View Post
          Horrible fight. Wilder isn't ready yet.
          What Banks actually said is that AFTER WILDER HAS A FEW MORE WINS he should fight Wladimir.

Banks suggested Wilder and Fury fight each other with this winner having a shot at Wlad.

I posted a video of the actual interview in my heavyweight thread a couple of days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Oh god not this again. Who cares what you would rather watch? It's not up to you.

Say what you want about Vitali and Haye. But why is David Haye entitled to a rematch with Wlad? Are you kidding me?

Haye talked to much chit on the build up to the Wlad fight...... Got SCHOOLED, and DIDNT even take chances (inb4 Wlad is the bigger man and didnt come forward.. He's the champ. Deal with it) and proceeded to look like a fool by blaming his "broken pinky toe" ..... AND then even Hayes trainer, Said after the fight that Wlad put on a boxing clinic and that's the best performance he's ever saw Wlad have and that Wlad "boxed out of his mind" and also said Haye was overmatched........ To top it off, Haye got a career pay day.

So why on earth is Haye entitled to another career pay day again? Absolutely remarkable that you're a grown man and you act like Wlad owes Haye a rematch......... Ridiculous.

Again, Haye-Vitali is a whole nother story. But David Haye is not entitled to a rematch with Wlad, sorry he has bigger fish to fry. And also you're acting like he's actually fighting Wilder right now......... Wlad IS fighting THE top HW contender right now, Alex Povetkin, and then he is going to possibly fight his IBF mandatory in Pulev-Fury, Two MORE top HW's........... Now tell me what the relevance in Mormeck is in all of this? Because if you think his next few opponents (Povetkin.fury-Pulev) are cherry picks, then you're just a hater, straight up....
            i never said they owed haye anything. wlad doesn't owe him a rematch but i'd like to see them fight again. povetkin, pulev, fury, etc...there are good matchups out there but i'd like to see haye & wlad go at it again. i'd love to see vitali\haye as well. povetkin then pulev\fury winner would be great. i just don't want to see anymore mismatch voluntaries. the klitschkos are not the only ones guilty of this. many other fighters & promoters do it to. i said this fight is just talk from banks & isn't happening...i am entitled to my opinion & a haye rematch i would like to see. all you read was my CHERRY PICK comment & then you get bent out of shape. up until recently they had been cherry picking for easy paydays. povetkin & pulev are MANDATORIES so wlad has to fight them...so of course those are not cherry picks because he would get stripped if he doesn't fight them...whatever
            Last edited by joe strong; 05-12-2013, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              what you mean wlad already made haye look dumb and vit offered him a fight in russia which haye didnt want. haye thought they needed him which he is now realizing they dont
              so what if i want to see a rematch? i still want to see haye\vitali too...i want to see them fight pulev, fury, povetkin, helenius as well. i just don't want to see the sosnowski's & wach's getting title shots anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                so what if i want to see a rematch? i still want to see haye\vitali too...i want to see them fight pulev, fury, povetkin, helenius as well. i just don't want to see the sosnowski's & wach's getting title shots anymore...
                Both Sosnowski and Wach did better against Klits than Haye...

Comment

Funny how K2 say they hate talkers......yet banks is their trainer??

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
                    When have they said they hate talkers?

Banks is honest in what he says, he's not a liar like David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
                      as far as im concerned he is Wladimir's trainer, not Vitaly's.

Comment

Working...
                      X