Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Trainer: Wladimir vs. Deontay Wilder Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    When have they said they hate talkers?

Banks is honest in what he says, he's not a liar like David Haye.
    Why is he talking about wilder when he is know where near a shot? I thought you had to "earn your way to a shot" Funny how the rules change when klit sees an easy fight........

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
      Why is he talking about wilder when he is know where near a shot? I thought you had to "earn your way to a shot" Funny how the rules change when klit sees an easy fight........
      Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      If Wilder continues to go right through the competition, then Banks predicts the showdown will happen.
      Why won't you read first, and than post a stupid comment?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        I don't get it, what WON'T be a Wlad cherry pick to you?

He's already going to fight Povetkin next and then most likely the winner of Fury-Pulev... Who the hell do you want him to fight?

You're delusional as hell. You Make up some fantasy Opponents out theyre when in reality theyre not there. He's not even fighting wilder right now, he's fighting Povetkin. And then Pulev-Fury....THOSE are the top opponents for him to fight, not these guys you dream of. Povetkin, Fury or Pulev won't be cherry picks so what the hell are you on about?

You always so bitter with Wlad, you must just really want him to retire. You've gotta be a super-nationalistic Brit-Dayid Haye fan....... Your boy lost, get over it bro.

Ill say it again, Wlad is NOT fighting Wilder right now, he's fighting Povetkin...... The absolute TOP possible opponent for him, even ranking wise... So CALM DOWN BRO.
        ANY credible opponent won't be a cherry pick to me. You call me delusional, I ask you: what did Mormeck do to challenge for the richest prize in all of sports? What about Wach? And what about Pienta? Wilder's best win is a 41 year old Audley Harrison who was KOd cold just six months ago in the first round. I understand he has a good record, but anyone could have that record with the level he's fought at. Anyone with a brain will say he's not worthy to challenge.
        I've mentioned these names in the past, but here's a list of people who wouldn't be cherry picks: helenius, banks, Stiverne, Haye, fury, Pulev, Povetkin. Hell, even Chisora, dimitrenko, Ustinov and Price would be better than the guys he's been fighting.
        Anyways, when you come back to reality and put your fanboy bs on the shelf, we can talk boxing. I have nothing against Wlad, I just think he's incredibly boring to watch. If you like it, great. But don't tell me what to think.
        On an end note, you brought up Haye. This has nothing to do with him. Klitschko fans talk more about Haye than Brits do. You must really be obsessed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Both Sosnowski and Wach did better against Klits than Haye...
          Lol you're not serious are you?

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
            id rather see wilder vs fury or price tho first thats for sure i doubt fury would fight him tho. which dont make sense because he wants to be a famous fighter in america and that would be the best way to do it fighting wilder
            I agree. I would love to see Deontay knockout that loud mouth fraud. Besides, beating what is perceived to be a legitimate heavyweight contender would give Deontay more bargaining power with Wladimir and he would be perceived as a real heavyweight threat and not another "no hoper".

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              What Banks actually said is that AFTER WILDER HAS A FEW MORE WINS he should fight Wladimir.

Banks suggested Wilder and Fury fight each other with this winner having a shot at Wlad.

I posted a video of the actual interview in my heavyweight thread a couple of days ago.
              Okay, much better haha I actually think Wilder should get maybe one more good win after Chisora (if he beats him), then fight Fury for the shot at Wlad. Yes, he's 28-0 with 28 KO's within 4 but Harrison's the only truly notable win. I think 30-0 or 31-0 with wins over Chisora, Fury and maybe one more is good enough for a shot at Wlad.

Shame that the HW division is so shallow these days.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Oh god not this again. Who cares what you would rather watch? It's not up to you.

Say what you want about Vitali and Haye. But why is David Haye entitled to a rematch with Wlad? Are you kidding me?

Haye talked to much chit on the build up to the Wlad fight...... Got SCHOOLED, and DIDNT even take chances (inb4 Wlad is the bigger man and didnt come forward.. He's the champ. Deal with it) and proceeded to look like a fool by blaming his "broken pinky toe" ..... AND then even Hayes trainer, Said after the fight that Wlad put on a boxing clinic and that's the best performance he's ever saw Wlad have and that Wlad "boxed out of his mind" and also said Haye was overmatched........ To top it off, Haye got a career pay day.

So why on earth is Haye entitled to another career pay day again? Absolutely remarkable that you're a grown man and you act like Wlad owes Haye a rematch......... Ridiculous.

Again, Haye-Vitali is a whole nother story. But David Haye is not entitled to a rematch with Wlad, sorry he has bigger fish to fry. And also you're acting like he's actually fighting Wilder right now......... Wlad IS fighting THE top HW contender right now, Alex Povetkin, and then he is going to possibly fight his IBF mandatory in Pulev-Fury, Two MORE top HW's........... Now tell me what the relevance in Mormeck is in all of this? Because if you think his next few opponents (Povetkin.fury-Pulev) are cherry picks, then you're just a hater, straight up....
                This guy is clearly a lunatic. Look at the way he writes. Ignore.

Comment

My boy Wlad would Knock Wilder's teeth into the 3rd row. If this bout happens Wilder isn't lasting more than 6 rounds.

Comment

They both have spared with each other, so they both know what to expect. It could be a good fight and the first real threat to Wlad in years. Wlad is obviously a much better fighter, but if he gets hit, the fight could end soon after that.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Lol you're not serious are you?

Sosnowski showed ambition, heart, caught Vitali couple of times. Wach rocked Wlad and I believe if that round would've last 10-15 seconds longer, Wald would've touched the canvas. Wach also proved he had huge heart and, possibly ,the best chin in the game along with Vit.

Comment

Working...
                      X