No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    Because Cotto is a hall of famer and he respects him.

Floyd doesn't respect this kid. And the fact that its Oscar's baby makes it worse.
    Haters see what they want bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Floyd makes it so hard all the time. Smh pisses me off cuz he's so good but he acts like a dweeb when it comes to certain things.
      I agree. He should just take it at 54. But he's a control freak and wants everything done under his terms

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        “I've never fought a guy at a catch weight. I don't fight guys at catch weights. I don't put plaster in my gloves. These are things I don't do, because I'm not that type of guy. What I do is I dedicate myself when it's time to fight, and that's what I can say I do. To each his own,” Mayweather said last week during a media conference call.
        He was willing to fight JMM at a catchweight, but he didn't even make the weight.

Comment

That's just Floyds pussy way of ducking a fight without actually having to publicly duck it, it's not like its the first time we see it boys c'mon we seen this for years i still think Floyd is probably the best p4p no doubt but he's always lacked the balls and confidence to put it all on the line against the best opponents around.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            Ward made Dawson come to him at 168.
            No, Ward didn't make Dawson do anything. Chad Dawson made Dawson came down to 168 by basically begging for the fight, even though Ward didn't have any intentions of moving up in weight or calling out Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Floyd fights at 147 and 154, Canelo fights only at 154 so 154 is Floyd's weight. Does Cotto ring a bell?????
              at 154??? really....

he's fought there twice.... once for the biggest payday of his career against delahoya.... who was the draw..... so thing's were done on his terms...

the second time against cotto.... who's not a genuine 154lber.... by any means....

two thing's these fights have in common.... floyd looked garbage at the weight....

floyd ain't a 154lber.... he'd probably struggle against trout....

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                I guess Canelo really doesn't want it that much. Shame.
                You wan't canelo to cut off one of his arms to make 147?

Comment

lmao.........................well, there ya have it. The 154 champ wants another 154 pound champ to drop to 147. Told ya so.......................Alexander, here we come

Comment

So much for Floyd always claiming that when he fights fighters he fights them at the weight where they are comfortable. Take a risk for once Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      This must be pretty painful reading for you. what do you make of this?
                      f it happens it happens. I have no control over his career. This is the first time I hearing so ill wait to hear more. But I do have control over my obsessions and I hope you do too. Unplug!

Comment

Working...
                      X