Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Floyd fans hated when fighters are drained? But now it's ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Your obsession with Floyd seems pretty unhealthy. You should try to leave flo job land. Stop simmering in it
      This must be pretty painful reading for you. what do you make of this?

Comment

Why would he reject a CW?

He has a belt at 154, and another 154 lb. champ that people want to see him fight is down to fight. How does 147 make sense?

Comment

Floyd makes it so hard all the time. Smh pisses me off cuz he's so good but he acts like a dweeb when it comes to certain things.

Comment

“I've never fought a guy at a catch weight. I don't fight guys at catch weights. I don't put plaster in my gloves. These are things I don't do, because I'm not that type of guy. What I do is I dedicate myself when it's time to fight, and that's what I can say I do. To each his own,” Mayweather said last week during a media conference call.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
              cotto and canelo....

you're talking apples and oranges....

cotto ain't no 154lber.... started his career at 140....

canelo's a genuinely bigger guy.... floyd's got no business being at 154lbs....

he never comes close to the weight....
              Then why is he fighting for the title then......twice?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                I thought Floyd fans hated when fighters are drained? But now it's ok?
                Little did they know the SHT they threw at the fan would come back and blast right in their face!!!!!!!

Comment

I guess Canelo really doesn't want it that much. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Floyd gave into all of Oscar's demands to make that fight happen.

He's giving Canelo the same treatment.
                    LOL do you actually think canelo can make 147 even if he tries his hardest? Floyd's demand is unrealistic. it's a duck move same as the one when he offered pac a flat fee.

Comment

flom-os proving again they have no dignity or self respect by immediately defending this duck move. floyd can literally do anything and they will say "floyd calls the shots" mindless zombies

Comment

Working...
                      X