No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    right now canelo is the one who wants to fight floyd so floyd feels like canelo should come to him
    Follow along closely to Floyds words: "When I fight Cotto, I want him to be at his healthy, comfortably weight." "When I fight Canelo, I want him to be drained and fight at a weight class he doesn't fight at."

Comment

• I dont see how you all get worked up over one mans quote over negotiations that JUST STARTED. All of you sitting here taking canelos trainers word as gospel when floyd just fought 7 days ago so negotiations cant be that far in. You people wait around like groupies waiting for ANYTHING negative to come about instead of waiting for the facts or at least a non biased source of opinion to come to a logical conclusion.

Pathetic some of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        Mayweather is the draw, Mayweather should dictate the terms. Where does Canelo get the idea that he can dictate the terms of the fight?

how is floyd the draw? honestly go outside and ask 50 people if they know floyd or if hes even entertaining. now go to any hispanic and ask him if he knows who canelo is.

Comment

• Who do they think they are? He *****es about fighting Floyd when he hasn't fought anyone to earn a fight, he pulls off Floyds undercard, and now he wants to call the shots against boxings number 1? This dude is a mislead brat. If he wants the fight concede like Floyd did with Oscar.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I thought he didnt do catchweights or make his opponents fight at weights they're not comfortable at...he's not that type of guy, right?
            When did he fight at a catchweight? Or make someone come DOWN to fight him?

Comment

• Where are the guys who claimed Pac and May were the same size only to agree that Pac shouldn't have fought Martinez at 154, but at a catchweight of 151?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                There's a big difference in fighting De La Hoya who stared at 130 and Cotto whot started at 135 and both moved up to 154 but were never considered real JMW and fighting a guy that walks around at 180 and could easily fight at MW easy. Floyd walks aroud at what he fights at. I mean Floys should take the fight but there has to be a rehydration clause. Floyd had to move up when he called out Castillo, Floyd had to move up when he called out De La Hoya, Marquez had to move up when he wanted Pac rematches, Bradley had to move up to get a shot at PAC. You see the pattern you want the champ you go get him
                What's your point? They're both JMW champs, and Floyd being outweighed come fight night isn't some heroic feat.

Duran moving up to fight a P4P #1 fighter in SRL is a heroic feat. Fighting a guy that's one of the biggest draws in boxing, that certain "fans" don't give a chance of beating Floyd isn't some miraculous feat in boxing.

Floyd's the #1 P4P, and he's considered by his fans as one of the greatest technicians in the ring. Floyd fans look at Alvarado as a stationary target that doesn't have what it takes to beat Floyd. What's the holdup?

I'm throwing money at the screen, and nothing's happening. Make the fight already!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  What demands? 2 JMW champs fighting at JMW is a demand now?

WTF!?
                  I'm with you man, I don't get it. People crying about a title holder at 154 having to fight at 154, LMAO.........GTFO with that stuff, it isn't even logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                    There's a big difference in fighting De La Hoya who stared at 130 and Cotto whot started at 135
                    Here...enjoy: "When I fight Cotto, I want him to be at his healthy, comfortably weight." "When I fight Canelo, I want him to be drained and fight at a weightclass he doesn't fight at."

Comment

• He will be defended no matter what. And people saying Floyd calls the shots deal with it, are his fanboys. Canelo is a big draw himself at 22 years old mayweather was not a draw at that age. The kid brings alot to the table, he's very popular. But I guess you guys are ok with paying 70.00 for bs fights. he should fight riggo next and charge 80.00

Comment

Working...
                      X