Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know whose fault this is? BOB ARUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Ever crap your pants on the ferris wheel as a teenager? Don't lie.
      Naw.

Did throw up on the Gravitron, though. The people next to me weren't to happy about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I love how you guys like to throw that around. Sort of like morons thinking I voted for fucktard Romney just cause I criticize *****.
        That sigy ou have is fraudulent and i hate how you people use veterans (like myself) to push and further your own agenda. Whitney houston passed away and only in her home state of new jersey, where chris christy a ********** is governor were the flags lowered, not to mention all she had was a passing mention of her death by *****s secretary of the press (i think thats the title)

The fact is, skills is right, the ******* in question is a certainley a bigot and dedicates his life to using psuedo racist commentary and bigoted language for the exclusive purpose of going at two fighters. Dumbasses like you and him bring down the board, one that has improved greatly over the last couple of years. But there will always be stragglers and idiots such as him and yourself screwing up the dynamic of the board with your bull**** agendas. go **** yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
          if he's calling out Floyd why wouldnt you fight at the weight he NORMALLY fights at.
          Normally? Lets see, Floyd fights at 147 and 154.....Canelo fights at 154. Can you find the common denominator???? This is Sesame Street easy choice here.

Comment

• Catchweight ? the poultry saga continues
            Last edited by HardAss; 05-11-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
              Austin Trout
              Josesito Lopez (140)
              Shane Mosley 147
              Kermit Cintron 147
              Alfonso Gomez 140
              Ryan Rhodes
              Matthew Hatton 147
              Lovemore Ndou 140
              Carlos Manuel Baldomir
              Luciano Leonel Cuello

This is Canello's last ten fights now how the hell does this put you in a position to make demands? Three wins against guys who fougt at 140 and three at 147 hell he made them come to him if he's calling out Floyd why wouldnt you fight at the weight he NORMALLY fights at. I mean you asking a guy that walks around at 150 to fight a guy who walks around at 175. Cmon man you not asking Canello to fight Ward OR GGG.
              Just brought in 38K in Texas, routinely brings in over 50K in Mexico, has the highest numbers of this year so far (not PPV) and had the highest numbers last year for any Showtime boxing event. I believe his numbers on HBO were excellent as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...8979--box.html

On Tuesday, television ratings from Nielsen Media Research indicated that Showtime got a big boost in its ratings by broadcasting Canelo Alvarez's fifth-round stoppage victory over Josesito Lopez at the MGM Grand Garden.

Though the full breakdown is not yet available, Nielsen numbers show that the Alvarez-Lopez fight drew a peak audience of 1.036 million viewers Saturday. The main event of the quadrupleheader drew a 2.6 rating.

The ratings for broadcast and cable shows always come in earlier than the sales figures for pay-per-view event. Sergio Martinez's decision win over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Saturday at the Thomas & Mack Center was on HBO Pay-Per-View. Though that figure is expected to be released later this week or early next week, indications are it should be around 500,000, which, if true, would be an extrarordinarily good number.

The rating for the Alvarez-Lopez fight far exceeded Showtime's average rating. However, to put it into perspective, the last time Alvarez fought on HBO (not HBO Pay-Per-View), he drew 1.469 million viewers for a 2011 bout against Kermit Cintron.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                When you commute suicide, does that mean you dont go through with it?
                Suicide is a mode of transportation. Commuting on it is what he means.

Comment

• floyd wanted to fight oscar so he went to 154 to fight him,floyd felt cotto was his best option outside of pacquiao so he fought cotto at 154 right now canelo is the one who wants to fight floyd so floyd feels like canelo should come to him

Comment

• If you though this was funny to watch and painful for the floboners, just wait until they announce "it burns" as his next opponent...they may even try and get Ricky Burns!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      No, Ward didn't make Dawson do anything. Chad Dawson made Dawson came down to 168 by basically begging for the fight, even though Ward didn't have any intentions of moving up in weight or calling out Chad.
                      HA! So IOW, the fight would never have happened if Chad hadn't dropped down to Ward's demands? Gee, that sounds like Ward MADE Chad do it.... BECAUSE HE DID MAKE HIM DO IT!

If a fighter won't fight another unless that fighter drops down to his weight, THAT'S CALLED MAKING THE FIGHTER DO HIS DEMANDS.

Comment

Working...
                      X