Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "canelo is helluva fighter, tremendous hungry young lion and he's willing to take the test.. and this time point of my career, its always health comes first.. so i want him to fight on where he is comfortable at.. lets do it at 147 baby.. let's go baby..."

Comment

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      What demands? 2 JMW champs fighting at JMW is a demand now?

WTF!?
      There's a big difference in fighting De La Hoya who stared at 130 and Cotto whot started at 135 and both moved up to 154 but were never considered real JMW and fighting a guy that walks around at 180 and could easily fight at MW easy. Floyd walks aroud at what he fights at. I mean Floys should take the fight but there has to be a rehydration clause. Floyd had to move up when he called out Castillo, Floyd had to move up when he called out De La Hoya, Marquez had to move up when he wanted Pac rematches, Bradley had to move up to get a shot at PAC. You see the pattern you want the champ you go get him

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        you know whose fault this is? BOB ARUM!
        Isnt it always with this bunch of turds? He has to be involved somehow!

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          floyd wanted to fight oscar so he went to 154 to fight him,floyd felt cotto was his best option outside of pacquiao so he fought cotto at 154 right now canelo is the one who wants to fight floyd so floyd feels like canelo should come to him
          canelo is also floyd's best option and floyd knows he can't make 147. stop making excuses for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            floyd wanted to fight oscar so he went to 154 to fight him,floyd felt cotto was his best option outside of pacquiao so he fought cotto at 154 right now canelo is the one who wants to fight floyd so floyd feels like canelo should come to him
            I thought he didnt do catchweights or make his opponents fight at weights they're not comfortable at...he's not that type of guy, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Jose feckin Sulaiman? You just pulled him out of your ass to lend weight to your non existent and factless argument???..............
              Stop acting like a B1tch your clearly just looking to argue back and forth like a ***in Over Emotional Female

This is not a Argument idiot, just pointing out that it was talks of doing same day weighin's anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                HA! So IOW, the fight would never have happened if Chad hadn't dropped down to Ward's demands? Gee, that sounds like Ward MADE Chad do it.... BECAUSE HE DID MAKE HIM DO IT!

If a fighter won't fight another unless that fighter drops down to his weight, THAT'S CALLED MAKING THE FIGHTER DO HIS DEMANDS.
                Thats on dawson. Hes a grown man, the circumstances dictated that ward was coming off a murderers row in his division and defeated all comers, Dawson was in no position to demand anything, what bizarro world do we live in? Ward didint put a gun to his head and make him sign the contract, he chose to do that.

Comment

• I'm not even halfway thru the pages on this story and I'm done for the night. Wow, what a bunch of excuses the Floydie fan boys come up with. Wonder if they stand in line with the Shinola to polish his balls?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Normally? Lets see, Floyd fights at 147 and 154.....Canelo fights at 154. Can you find the common denominator???? This is Sesame Street easy choice here.
                    Out of 44 fights Floyd fought at 154 twice that's nowhere near NORMALLY. The funny thing is with those two fights he's fought at 154 just as many times as Canello who has always been at 154 lol

Comment

• I don't know who didn't see this coming.. I've said it from the beginning, only way Floyd and Canelo will fight is at a catch-weight. There is "0" chance Floyd takes a fight with Canelo at 154, "0".... I still think they will fight, maybe not right away, but somewhere down the line, this is just Floyd playing a little chess, he's seeing how low he can get Canelo to go. They will most likely end up fighting at a catch-weight of 152. At the end of the day Floyd doesn't have anywhere else to go If he wants to continue averaging 1m+ buys per fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X