No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. is Not Impressed With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Alvarez is far better than Guerrero. If Canelo lands the punches Guerrero landed in the first couple of rounds he has a good chance of stopping Floyd because he punches that much harder.
    lol, u keep telling yourself its that easy. basically u are just admitting he has a punchers chance. against floyd, that counts for next to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      And who exactly are the Mayweather klan impressed with?

They were accusing Pacquiao of steroids...

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I was impressed with Canelo until I saw the Trout fight. Trout had a lot of success against Canelo. The results didn't reflect his success but there's been enough debate about that. The Floyd that fought on Saturday is light years ahead of Trout. Other than a shocking KO I don't see how Canelo wins.
        Canelo didn't look too good but I wasn't impressed with Trout at all. I don't really know what "success" you're talking about. Guy fought scared and like an amateur the whole fight, barely touching Canelo with his soft punches. I agree though, Floyd beats Cinna-buns quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          LOL............95% of this site said Trout was gonna do a number on the kid.....yet Trout was the one on the losing end of things and found himself on the canvas for the first time in his career. People never learn.....
          That Trout fight was not anything impressive from Canelo. I had him losing or a draw but oh well. He'd came out some rounds and fight 30 seconds and look gassed and do nothing else.

Comment

Canelo better fix his stamina issue is all I have to say...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              lol, u keep telling yourself its that easy. basically u are just admitting he has a punchers chance. against floyd, that counts for next to nothing.
              I'm saying his power is the potential difference in this fight. Ruslan Provodnikov has a punchers chance, Saul Alvarez has a legit opportunity to stop him.

You seem upset that anyone might think Alvarez could win.

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              That Trout fight was not anything impressive from Canelo. I had him losing or a draw but oh well. He'd came out some rounds and fight 30 seconds and look gassed and do nothing else.
              He dropped Trout and hurt Trout for the first time in his career. The same opponent upon whom Cotto's punches had no effect.

Comment

I keep saying this, lets be real.... only reason we want to see nelo and floyd is the size difference.... and that's nothing against nelo..Floyd Just really that good..

Comment

Mayweather will fight the same way he did against Guerrero, Canelo's got no shot.

Canelo is TOO slow, won't catch Mayweather.

UD all day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Alvarez is far better than Guerrero. If Canelo lands the punches Guerrero landed in the first couple of rounds he has a good chance of stopping Floyd because he punches that much harder.
                    He may hit harder but not "far" better. Guerrero fights the entire round, Canelo fights in spurts. Forget who the competition was on Saturday... The question is whether Floyd is "far" better than Trout. If Canelo doesn't score a KO, Floyd wins by UD.

Comment

I don't think nobody who's a true boxing fan n can admit it was impressed enough with what ginger boy did with trout like other people I had trout winning.....if u can't look impressive against trout da **** make u think u gona look impressive against the best in the world???

Comment

Working...
                      X