No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P as of Today! Post your list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but on paper he fits the position.
    On paper he's beaten khan and judah.

Morales dont count;- if it does i guess berrrera counts for khan?

Froch has a way way better CV yet you have him outside top 10??

Comment

1. mayweather
      2. JMM
      3. ward
      4. wlad klitschko
      5. martinez
      6. froch
      7. mares
      8. rigondeaux
      9. hopkins
      10. bradley

Comment

No Top Ten should have Pacquiao... A person that looked like **** in their last three fights is not an elite fighter, entertaining does not mean you are a great fighter. For all that you might as well put Emanuel Burton(Augustus) on your P4P list. It very disrespectful how some of you lower Mayweather but still have Pacquiao on your list? Does not make sense.

1) Floyd Mayweather Jr.- The top skills and ring intelligence in boxing currently with no rival. Controls pace, distance, and makes all of his opponents look like they shouldn't be in the ring when boxing. Undefeated
        2) Juan Manuel Marquez - Supremely intelligent and ring technician, very under appreciated
        3) Andre Ward- Cleared out his whole division without a lost, a division that hold monsters like Froch. An absolute ring technician with a gritty hard street style and a great adjuster to all styles. Undefeated
        4)Wladimir Klitscho- Intelligent fighter, with most arguably the best jab in all the divisions in boxing, been dominating for so long and without a rival besides his older brother. Very underappreciated fighter.
        5)Sergio Martinez- Was once my four but he looked like garbage in his last fight, still a very slick and great fighter if he heals up, I'm confident he will be dominant again.
        6)Guillermo Rigondeaux- Excellent boxer, south paw, with damaging power in the left hand, completely outclass every fighter. Boxing skills are close to the level of Mayweather's in terms of defense and ring generalship. Undefeated
        7)Timothy Bradley- Always looked down on and just wins. Defeated Pacquiao at an unpopular decision even though some will argue he won. Beat every fighter that was faced in front of him with the greatest display of will ever seen in the ring currently. Has an extensive resume with names of top fighters that can be on the P4P list soon.
        8)Danny Garcia- The king of the most competitive division currently, a fighter that looks basic but have intangibles that makes his game dangerous. "Swift" his moniker does not suit him if you talking about speed but he does know how to walk down his opponents and out think them to land his thudding shots. Undefeated and underrated.
        9)Carl Froch- I did have Nonito Donaire here... But Carl Froch is definitely suppose to be here. He dominated Bute like he was baby food and only lost to fighters that is at his caliber, never seen dominated.
        10)Abner Mares- Great adjuster. Always find ways to win and may be the only man to give Rigondeaux a competitive fight. Only time will tell.
        11)Bernard Hopkins- Living legend, once again world champion. Very Underrated and underappreciated.. Kind of feel he should be in the top ten. Has skills and intangibles that are hard to come by and one of the best defenses in the game. Very smart fighter.
        Last edited by Almondsand; 05-10-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

1. Floyd
          2. Ward
          3. JMM
          4. Wlad K
          5. Martinez
          6. Pac
          7. Rigo
          8. Mares
          9. Canelo
          10. (TIE) Froch/Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Someone should do a series of polls and see how this site votes each p4p position. Have a poll for each spot, see how it turns out.
            A lot of idiots is going to vote for Manny Pacquiao... Honestly Pacquiao should not even be an option it's infuriating that he is still getting high honors. He looked like **** and got knocked out in the past three fights stemming to 2011.. it's 2013 now..

Comment

Originally posted by Almondsand View Post
              A lot of idiots is going to vote for Manny Pacquiao... Honestly Pacquiao should not even be an option it's infuriating that he is still getting high honors. He looked like **** and got knocked out in the past three fights stemming to 2011.. it's 2013 now..
              Knocked out in the past 3 fights? Lol wut

Comment

I have these names in my top 5 (not in any order)

Marquez
                Mares
                Wlad
                Mayweather
                Martinez

You can place them in any order you wish.

Comment

Can't understand why Rigo with 13 pro fights and coming off of that big win is on so many people's p4p list. That's not fair to people that been in the game longer. In fact, I still rank Donaire over Rigo p4p, if we are talking accomplishments. In a rematch, Nito catches that little weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by Almondsand View Post
                    A lot of idiots is going to vote for Manny Pacquiao...
                    We're the idiots, yet your ******ed ass had Bradley winning that fight, when dudes like arguably the best P4P on the planet (Andre Ward) said publicly that Bradley should have given the belt back to Pacquiao. You're a nobody on the internet, that's Andre Ward.

Ward > You

The WBO, with 5 international boxing judges scoring the fight, also voted 5-0 in favor of Manny.

WBO > You

95% of the public > You

I watched the fight without the biased HBO commentary and Pac still won the fight, if you're really an unbiased fan who thinks Bradley won -- you're a tard of biblical proportions and should quit f**king watching. If you just hate Manny that bad, then fine. At least that would excuse your sheer ******edness.

Comment

I hate doing lists like these because on the first page alone everyone has Rigo below Froch when it's clear who is better between them.

Comment

Working...
                      X