Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Mayweather
    2. Ward
    3. Marquez
    4. Rigondeaux (easily handled the #4 or #5 fighter in the world why shouldn't he be here?)
    5. Mares
    6. Bradley
    7. Wladimir
    8. Pacquaio
    9. Froch
    10. Donaire

Comment

1. Mayweather

2. Ward

3. Marquez

4. Martinez

5. Rigondeaux

6. W Klitschko

7. Broner

8. Pacquiao

9. V Klitschko

10. Roman Gonzalez

Comment

ward
        marquez
        floyd
        pac
        rigo
        martinez
        donaire
        bradley
        froch
        mares

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          We're the idiots, yet your ******ed ass had Bradley winning that fight, when dudes like arguably the best P4P on the planet (Andre Ward) said publicly that Bradley should have given the belt back to Pacquiao. You're a nobody on the internet, that's Andre Ward.

Ward > You

The WBO, with 5 international boxing judges scoring the fight, also voted 5-0 in favor of Manny.

WBO > You

95% of the public > You

I watched the fight without the biased HBO commentary and Pac still won the fight, if you're really an unbiased fan who thinks Bradley won -- you're a tard of biblical proportions and should quit f**king watching. If you just hate Manny that bad, then fine. At least that would excuse your sheer ******edness.
          Dicklip no one said Bradley won that fight, read before you write a snore-a-graph of hurt because I have better perception than you and isn't influenced by groupthink. Pacquiao might've gotten robbed in the Bradley showdown(after the fight I still had him in the same spot, regardless of how close the fight was) but wasn't he the one who actually robbed Marquez twice? Not only that but didn't Marquez made sure that didn't happen again by taking his soul in their most recent showdown. Yes anyone who says Pacquiao boxing skill is P4P worthy is ****ing dumb when it comes to noticing what it is to be dominant in the boxing game. I don't care if 95% thinks Pacquiao is great, but if you look at his recent performances and what happened to him recently instead of being an emotional b.itch and make excuses( when all of you kept doubting Marquez as P4P and is now praising as some top P4P to make Pac lost not that bad) the fact is he was put to sleep. Everyone thought he died.. He looked feeble and helpless, it was ashame. Pacquiao is actually in my top 5 current favorite fighters and I hope he looks good against Rios. People just need to wake up and stop with the romance, the climax already happened. The matter is Pacquiao is not top 10 P4P, a lot of other boxers up and coming deserve to be in there, more than him at this point. If he comes back and dominate Marquez or Bradley then he will have a viable reason to be in there.

Comment

01. Floyd Mayweather jr.
            02. Andre Ward
            03. Sergio Martinez
            04. JMM
            05. Wlad
            06. Bradley
            07. Pac
            08. Froch
            09. BHOP
            10. Vitali
            -------------------------------------------
            11. Rigondeaux
            12. Mares
            13. Donaire
            14. Garcia
            15. Peterson

Comment

1. Floyd Mayweather - Love him or hate him, he's been atop the sport's highest peak by himself for years. If P4P is used as a criteria to see who beats who regardless of weight, Floyd rules them all.

2. Juan Manuel Marquez - Watch his last fight....nuff' said.

3. Andre Ward - His domination of the 168 pound division is already enough to make a claim for the best fighter in the sport.

4. Wladimir Klitschko - For what it's worth, he's the best HW of this generation. Don't blame him for not having the competition to demonstrate his greatness.

5. Abner Mares -One of the most underrated fighters in the game is finally getting his respect.

6. Rigo
              7. Martinez
              8. Bradley
              9. Hopkins
              10. Froch

Comment

1. Floyd Mayweather
                2. Andre Ward
                3. Juan Manuel Marquez
                4. Tim Bradley
                5. Manny Pacquiao
                6. Canelo Alvarez
                7. Abner Mares
                8. Guillermo Rigondeaux
                9. Gennady Golovkin
                10. Sergio Martinez

Martinez is low because of the tough fight he had with Murray and my belief he is damaged goods at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  A lot of Rigondeaux, but no Martin Murray?

Wasn't Martinez was further up the PFP list than Donaire?
                  You're comparing Murray's controversial loss to a broken Martinez, to Rigondeaux white washing Donaire?

Comment

1. Mayweather
                    2. Ward
                    3. Wlad
                    4. Marquez
                    5. Martinez
                    6. Rigondeaux
                    7. Pacquaio
                    8. GGG
                    9. Froch
                    10. Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                      All I know is Froch is up there and any P4P lists without Froch is bull****

He lost to Kessler and arguably Dirrell. Froch WAS somewhat underrated (guilty right here) but he's not top 10....

Comment

Working...
                      X