No announcement yet.

Cotto eyes $10 million purse for Canelo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret IV View Post
    we outnumber you and not only that we got more champions and follow boxing NO MATTER WHAT... canelo will get more ppvs than cotto, FACT.
    And in height it takes 3 of u 2 feet tall midgets to reach the size of one of us. In head 2 head championship fights we have the lead also u ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
      And in height it takes 3 of u 2 feet tall midgets to reach the size of one of us. In head 2 head championship fights we have the lead also u ****
      We've dethroned every single champion you guys produced, yes including Tito, getting outboxed by DLH LOL... btw im 5'11 who you calling a midget?

Comment

We've dethroned every single champion you guys produced, yes including Tito, getting outboxed by DLH LOL... btw im 5'11 who you calling a midget?
        Lol oscar ran like a ***** n lost because of it stop crying head 2 head we got more victories vs yall. Also Cotto only got Beat by margacheato by plaster he couldn't beat him without it.

Comment

Well Cotto was in the 2nd biggest non-HW PPV of all time. And Canelo was in.... oh yeah.

Comment

IDK man, Cotto is the man but I don't think he's worth a 10M purse anymore, or really even close to it. Seems on the extreme high side if you ask me...but what do I know

Comment

Canelo will not make more than Cotto. That being said stupid fight only for money. He lost his last two fights. This has to be a marketing ploy.... honestly it can't be something else. Cotto is done at this point and it's a paycheck.

Comment

War Cotto, until the end!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
                  Lol oscar ran like a ***** n lost because of it stop crying head 2 head we got more victories vs yall. Also Cotto only got Beat by margacheato by plaster he couldn't beat him without it.
                  he outboxed that one dimensional fraud.. aka cheato triniwraps, face it, even puerto ricans over there saw him lose.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Well Cotto was in the 2nd biggest non-HW PPV of all time. And Canelo was in.... oh yeah.
                  where was cotto at 22? LOL

Comment

I call complete bull **** canelo is barely making......wait.....I doubt canelo is making even close to that Mosley and Lopez were only 2mollion each for canelo and he's gona some how make more then 10 mill cuz he's gotta make more then cotto cuz he's the champ....all a plot to try n force Floyd into a fight with an 173 pound guy smh.

Comment

where was cotto at 22? LOL
                      Representing his country in the Olympics and having an outstanding amateur career before going on to a great pro career and one of the best the island has ever produced.

Not all fighters get to fight stiffs (with the exception of Rhodes) until their 43rd fight because they have red hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X