No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    He's done more at his age then Marquez did at 22.
    So? At the end of the day Marquez put in a lot of work and has now accomplished a lot. Canelo hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      People are ****ting on a future hall of famer ( Marquez) in favour of someone who has accomplished one meaningful win in 43 professional fights. I'm not exactly surprised but I'd be lying if I said it didn't disgust me.
      Good post! You kept it 100.

Comment

Agree with JMM.

Rios, on the other hand, is in a lose-lose situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
          if alverado didnt hurt his hand manny would be fighting him point blank period ! better yet if marquez didnt price himself out manny would be fighting him ! and as far as rios moving up in weight , thats not that big of a problem because 147 is the weight class rios should be fighting at because he always struggle to make weight in the past ! rios is a better opponent than the ghost ever was ! rios is a scum bag , but he NEVER QUIT ! you cant say the same about robert ! and didnt robert have a hard time with a bum like adyin , and didnt robert get schooled by solido of all people ! PUHHHLEASE rios would destroy him

Now your trying to defend Rios cause pac is fighting him lol... didn't Salido get busted for PED'S after that fight?? OH AIGHT... Rios has ZERO I repeat ZERO defense would school him like Abril and Alvarado just did. Aydin was undefeated and the fact remains which you can't change... Rios is coming off of a lost is he not?? And his last fight was at 140 was it not?

OK THEN!!! pac-tards say pac is great but he got knocked out his last fight, he is fighting a cat that NEVER I repeat NEVER fought at welterweight, and lost his last fight lol and he is supposed to be the greatest??

LOL so did I make anything up in my post?? OH AIGHT THEN

Comment

Canelo's fan base don't even think he can beat Mayweather. All they care about is to have one of their top fighters sharing on the same stage with Mayweather, but newsflash, you won't gain any international attention if you don't beat Mayweather; he would be just another Mayweather victim.

Comment

The bitter and twisted PEDs drugs pusher arquez strikes again, He is sooo bitter over canelo discrediting him constantly.

Comment

Marquez is right that it would do Canelo some good to take in some solid opponents. Someone like Lara and Molina are good. Angulo has less movement so I wouldn't do that one as preparation for a Floyd fight. Canelo can fight him later on.

That plus he needs to fix his stamina issues. Can't have that going into his biggest fight of his career.

Comment

after manny destroys rios and he will , i dont want to hear you or the rest of floyd fans calling it a cherrypick like you always do ! bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!! i wonder why !
                  MP aint pick **** bob arum did......bob decides who manny fights not manny all that other **** is smoke screens

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                    What's your point dumb dumb? The kid is gonna have to do something great to earn his praise from Marquez. The more mediocre victories he has, the more lukewarm responses he's gonna get from accomplished guys like Marquez. The guy has seen it all, he's not going to get out of breath over a victory like the one Canelo had over Trout.
                    I wasn't even talking to u dummy so my mind your neck homie

Comment

after manny destroys rios and he will , i dont want to hear you or the rest of floyd fans calling it a cherrypick like you always do ! bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!! i wonder why !
                      bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!!!
                      bewranrd said it best

bewranrd
                      bew bew bew, bewbewbew bew, bewbew bew

Comment

Working...
                      X