Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Willing To Sign One-Fight Deal For UFC Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should just fight Alistair Overeem so we can watch Alistair drop a knee on his face!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I actually think it makes the UFC look bad. Signing fat and shot James Toney and possibly a tool like Fury to fight top guys in their sport. Shameful. Imagine if Klitchko fought some shot UFC fighter making his boxing debut.
      I wan't to see this fight and the UFC gives the fans the fights that they want to see.I hope this fight happens!!!
      On the other hand Furry would have to sign an exclusive contract in case he wins he can't leave the UFC with the title so it's very unlikely he will sign such a contract.

Comment

this is the same guy that gave his british and commonwealth titles up to avoid a fight with price. the same guy who calls out haye then says he is going down a different route!!! the guy is a serious joke and i cant wait to see him get chinned.

Comment

I wouldn't even wipe my arse with the Daily Star. . . . . True story.

Comment

This would be crazy, I can imagine fury being strong at grappling but if he gets caught by an overhand right early again this time he won't have a ten count.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              i am more shocked that tyson fury makes headlines. thats a huge lol
              Agreed. Fury's mouth is the only thin special about him. He hasn't even proven to be a good boxer yet, he'll get smoked in a sport unfamiliar to him. Anyone who doesn't think so I have a trillion points against 250 billion if you want to wager should this actually come about. It won't though, Tyson is all hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                I actually think it makes the UFC look bad. Signing fat and shot James Toney and possibly a tool like Fury to fight top guys in their sport. Shameful. Imagine if Klitchko fought some shot UFC fighter making his boxing debut.
                Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Fury used to wrestle caravans, a little man like Velasquez won't pose a problem.
                  Velasquez knows more bout Catch then Tyson does.

Comment

I will love tho see this clown brutalized by Cain!

Comment

Working...
                    X