• Show
Clear All

haha this would be classic

dont fook with gypsy's

fury by left hand face rub with a hell right to follow

Comment

i am more shocked that tyson fury makes headlines. thats a huge lol

Comment

I wonder if there is something we dont know about this...

I watched a documentary on Gypsy fighting not too long ago and i remember when they were showing clips of kids doing training they were training boxing but also ground and pound techniques n stuff. I wonder if its not out of the realms of possibility, bearing in mind Fury is a Gypsy, that he has had some experience training ground work techniques? Maybe not enough to beat an MMA world champ on the floor but enough to survive until he can stand up maybe.

Otherwise i just cant see the point of this whole thing.

edit: the doc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMk13vEZSI, quite long but worth a watch if you have time

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
          Dana is smart by buying all these geese boxers. Giving boxing a bad name and another reason for mma fans to call it a weak sport, since most boxers lose in mma. wonder how Fury fans feel about it
          I actually think it makes the UFC look bad. Signing fat and shot James Toney and possibly a tool like Fury to fight top guys in their sport. Shameful. Imagine if Klitchko fought some shot UFC fighter making his boxing debut.

Comment

Better take Antonia Bigfoot Silva -- freak show granted.

Comment

Furry is just talking non sense. He would get killed in the ufc unless he has some type grappling background we don't know about.

Comment

Why would Fury do this? If he gets embarrassed, itd probably hurt his boxing reputation as well. He must really think he can win.

The James Toney debacle was a huge joke, Toney doesnt even train hard for boxing he clearly showed up for that UFC fight for the paycheck. If Fury actually trains and learns some take down defense i say he has a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Furry is just talking non sense. He would get killed in the ufc unless he has some type grappling background we don't know about.
                  Fury used to wrestle caravans, a little man like Velasquez won't pose a problem.

Comment

Tyson beats an old cruiserweight and now he thinks he is super man? What next is he going to try to qualify for the Daytona 500? But I do have an idea on what he should try next. Fury should actually try to accomplish something of substance in boxing before he goes off half c0cked in another sport.

Comment

Originally posted by the weebler ii View Post
                      fury used to wrestle caravans, a little man like velasquez won't pose a problem.
                      lol .........

Comment

Working...
                      X