No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Abner Mares Could Be The Next Mexican Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: Abner Mares Could Be The Next Mexican Great

Four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez was very impressed with Abner Mares' ninth round stoppage of Daniel Ponce De Leon to capture the WBC featherweight title. The victory gave Mares (26-0-1, 14KOs) his third world title in a third weight class.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree with the boxing deity Seņor Dinamita

Comment

I wonder if it's a jab at Canelo too. lol

Comment

I keep underestimating Mares and he keeps proving me wrong. Either way Juan knows his ****.

Comment

Lol he must really hate canelo

Comment

JMM mustve seen a bit of himself when Abner scored the first knockdowns.

Im on this bandwagon. Mares has what it takes imo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

he's right,i do consider mares a lot better than canelo,he's accomplished more and nothing was given to him,but of course canelo gets all the attention,he has only one good win and that's against trout,although a close fight,i did see canelo winning and he is young so I can only imagine he'll improve a lot in a year or two,but as of right now,mares is and should be getting all the attention canelo gets and really deserving it,mares next fight will be another tough fighter for sure

Comment

As bad as Donaire looked against Rigo you'd have to believe he would be a lot more effective against more stationary target in Mares.

Comment

Why is everyone going to marquez to get his opinion on everything? They should ask him about the economy and the main issues with global warming.

Comment

Nothing wrong with what he said because he could be right.

Comment

Working...
                    X