Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here think Garcia would beat Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Lol lucas would ko khan with a jab
    You might be right but don't forget that Khan was able to withstand some very hard shots from Maidana. Lucas is good but I don't understand where all this hype is generated from. Even if you think he won the Alexander and Judah fights, it's not like he dominated them. I think there's a good chance that he loses to Lamont Petersen. Petersen has fought the better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
      a prime judah beats the **** out of almost any other 140 today. i think it was like the devon fight but judah fight was closer. garcia beat the king of 140 but was getting washed before landing the big shot that changed the fight. dont use triangle theory because garcia beat judah more convincing that he would be matthysse now
      all i'm saying is people shouldn't act like garcia is easy-work for matthysse when they're are both neck and neck in terms of ability only garcia is more accomplished.

Comment

You have to favor Mattysse, but Garcia has a shot for sure. I think it's a 60/40 fight in favor of Lucas.

Comment

No, maybe a very small punchers chance but thats it.

Garcia simply isnt that good...

Khan destroys him in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            You have to favor Mattysse, but Garcia has a shot for sure. I think it's a 60/40 fight in favor of Lucas.
            Why do you have to favor Matt's??TBH against a common opponent Garcia looked better..Both have power,I think Garcia knows how to apply his offense better as well..

Comment

For me garcia wins. I don't think Matthyse can knock him out

Comment

I do, same way Khan beat Maidana, same way Canelo would beat Mayweather IMO if they fight in another 2 years time etc thing is Garcia has improve a lot and the Lucas fight would be fought at the right time for him.

Comment

Its a pretty close fight but i'd favor lucas.

Comment

Mathysse won't even get past Peterson

Comment

I KNOW Danny would beat him....it would be a war though!!

Comment

Working...
                      X