Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here think Garcia would beat Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
    no judah was giving a decision over matthysse just like alexander was. garcia has proven he can beat guys at the end of their careers
    the judah fight was NOT like the devon fight.....the judah fight could have gone either way. prime judah beats the living s*** outta mathysse, i'm certain of that.....garcia beat the king at 140 and handled a shot judah more convincingly than matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Can't wait till Matthysse shoves those stupid glasses up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
        yes danny won way more convincingly than lucas did on the cards but i feel like lucas clearly won the fight and hurt zab more but ok. people thought morales was crazy because maidana has ****ing insane punching power and morales has no business fighting at 140. we disagree on the shot but yes it was a punetaso (dont know how to do the n) the marquez shot was something that marquez was landing all fight long and in their other fights so there is no comparison. i dont mean that danny has had controversial scorecards but that hes fought guys that he should not have been fighting. i dont see garcia as anywhere near slick but i already am a fan and even when he gets washed by matthysse or peterson or even both and gets another beating by khan i will still be a fan of his and support him
        we disagree on almost everything but its all good . be sure to be on the boards when those fights pop off.

the ñ = hold down Alt and press 164

Comment

Originally posted by Calicoe View Post
          the judah fight was NOT like the devon fight.....the judah fight could have gone either way. prime judah beats the living s*** outta mathysse, i'm certain of that.....garcia beat the king at 140 and handled a shot judah more convincingly than matthysse.
          a prime judah beats the **** out of almost any other 140 today. i think it was like the devon fight but judah fight was closer. garcia beat the king of 140 but was getting washed before landing the big shot that changed the fight. dont use triangle theory because garcia beat judah more convincing that he would be matthysse now

Comment

I think Garcia is totally capable of beating Matt's..I find it funny that so many don't believe Matt's is beatable,when(News Flash)he's lost twice..LOL..Oh I forgot,in the popular opinion Matt's is undefeated..LOL..To bad popular opinion means d1ck...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              we disagree on almost everything but its all good . be sure to be on the boards when those fights pop off.

the ñ = hold down Alt and press 164
              yea no problem with disagreeing one of us is gonna be right eventually and then the other could **** talk them forever haha. thanks for that i have one in my name and can never put it in

Comment

Matthyse is going to take his hed off but garcia will go out swinging

Comment

Originally posted by RingGeneralship View Post
                  From reading here no one has a chance versus the great "matthysse " .
                  I like Lucas but the hype he gets here is bizzare. I mean, what's his best win? Has he even beaten anybody as good as Khan? Yet some people think he could challenge or beat Mayweather LMAO. I give Garcia a good chance to beat Lucas. It's at least a 50/50 fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    I like Lucas but the hype he gets here is bizzare. I mean, what's his best win? Has he even beaten anybody as good as Khan? Yet some people think he could challenge or beat Mayweather LMAO. I give Garcia a good chance to beat Lucas. It's at least a 50/50 fight to me.
                    Lol lucas would ko khan with a jab

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      Lol lucas would ko khan with a jab
                      Yea Lucas would do a lot of thing,yet Lucas has not done any of them yet..Dude is yet to even beat someone within the top 5 of his own div..

Comment

Working...
                      X