Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here think Garcia would beat Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    How did Peterson make the most of his opportunity when most think he lost, but Matthysse didn't when most think he won? Seriously, Rome, what the hell?
    Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    "I'm a results kinda guy" = I steadfastly refuse to acknowledge reality

Honestly you seem to be descending into some sort of anti-Matthysse fantasy world of out sheer contrarianism, where fundamental elements of the real world such as 'bad decisions' have to be eliminated so the fantasy can be sustained.

Well hometown decisions do exist, and Matthysse winning the fights in the eyes of most observers and being on the receiving end of them is not 'blowing his opportunity' in the way you're trying to say it is. Blowing his opportunity would have been getting clearly beaten and being forgotten about by the boxing public. And that certainly isn't what happened.
    Peterson made the most of his opportunity because he won..Regardless of what anyones opinion is.Peterson holds a victory Khan..

The same holds true for Judah and Alexander, which is why they both have fought for belts while Matts has not..That's reality fellas..
    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-07-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I think Garcia loses against Peterson or Matthysse. I think Peterson is about to be a real problem at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I'm a results kinda guy bro..What peoples opinions are is all well and good..I like to look at outcomes..Weather I agree with them or not..The outcome of a fight is law..You should know this about me already..

Peterson and Garcia have made the best out of their opportunity,Matt's has not..Which is why it's totally a valid point to make,one that might sting you a lil because the truth hurts when in relation to a fighter you might like..Make no mistake tho,that is the truth..TBH and all I'm trying to say by that comment..

Yea you right Rome! All these Lucatards claiming he got robbed against Devon and ziggity Zab.. SMDH! I'm a results kinda guy too, I bet you these are the same tards that actually believe Whitaker beat Chavez, or Lennox beat Holyfield in their first fight, or Lara beat Williams, or Pac beat Bradley.. SMDH! These tards need to realize that the outcome is LAW, there's no such thing as "bad judging" in the sport of boxing, the truth hurts when it's in relation to a fighter they like tho.. SMDH! I like to look at the outcomes..

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Yea you right Rome! All these Lucatards claiming he got robbed against Devon and ziggity Zab.. SMDH! I'm a results kinda guy too, I bet you these are the same tards that actually believe Whitaker beat Chavez, or Lennox beat Holyfield in their first fight, or Lara beat Williams, or Pac beat Bradley.. SMDH! These tards need to realize that the outcome is LAW, there's no such thing as "bad judging" in the sport of boxing, the truth hurts when it's in relation to a fighter they like tho.. SMDH! I like to look at the outcomes..
          Ouch, Rome, he got you good bro.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Can I ask you, in which fight has the popular opinion changed the outcome of a fight?? I'll wait..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Ouch, Rome, he got you good bro.
              Ok sure he did, the same way Matts beat Judah down and Khan beat Peterson..Truth..

Comment

Does he have a shot? Yes, it's a pretty even fight. Would I pick him against Matthysse? No.

Comment

I can see Garcia pushing the pace all night and beating Lucas in a very pleasing to watch fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
                    I can see Garcia pushing the pace all night and beating Lucas in a very pleasing to watch fight!
                    "Pushing the pace all night" = KO for Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Ok sure he did, the same way Matts beat Judah down and Khan beat Peterson..Truth..
                      hahaha you lose

Comment

Working...
                      X