No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Come on man. Pacquiao, Canelo, Golovkin, Martinez, Trout are all willing to fight him at 147/154. Those are the guys Mayweather should be in the ring with, not Guerreros and Alexanders of the sport.

If you're not seeing opponents it's because you're either not looking for them or don't want to see them.
    Come on...

Mayweather will probably be done at 154, he can't even work up to the weight. 3 of those 5 are at 154, one is at 160 and the other is coming off of back-to-back losses and being put to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
      Mayweather painted an absolute masterpiece. Embarrassing that Guerrero even lifted his arms after the bell.
      I gave him one round.
      Co-sign....

Comment

• Why dont people just appreciate boxing for the fundamental concept its based on " hit and dont get hit" Floyd is a genius. Period.

Comment

• Hope Guerrero had a great lesson at School...
          Money Mayweather... Greatest Boxer of his Generation.. This man never fails to Amaze me.

Comment

• Ghost was made to look like a mediocre fighter

if that was ghost vs any other fighter including pac, canelo, he would have landed way more and looked much better.

floyds defensive/counter style just takes a boxer out of his game plan, it's so difficult to pin him down and once you do, you cant get off a hard punch and by then he has already moved away or hit you with a counter

ghost is a great fighter who was made to look average

Comment

• Guerrero wasn't using any angles, he stood right in front of Cherrypicker and paid for it.

I totally expected Guerrero to maul Floyd, not play patty cake with Cherrypicker.

Guerrero should've gave up trying to box with Cherrypicker after the 4th round.

not sure where ghost goes after this. I guess he can fight Ortiz and Berto again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
                Guerrero turned up for school tonight and he was made as dunce. Mayweather should retire because I don't see anymore worthy opponents. Pacquiao still seem challenger however obviously there's conflict between both promotional companies.
                Pacquiao's the only guy at welterweight that poses a real challenge to Maweather, but we all know Floyd put the final nail in the coffin by ducking over to Showtime. Speed versus speed. Mayweather needs to move up in weight for someone to somewhat test him. Speed versus size/power. All that's left in the Golden Boy and Haymon stables at welterweight are around Berto-class fighters. Today was Field Day, not May Day.

Comment

• Maravilla can come down to 154, he should just fight Canelo and the winner gets a chance against Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanBoxing1 View Post
                    Man this looked like a UFC fight with Mayweather clinching all day. He win well and the scores were good but if you want to see a boxing lesson go and see rigondeaux vs donaire, pure speed and footwork with no too many clinching needed by RIgondeaux and fighting a more faster and stronger fighter.

Mayweather looked sharp and fast no doubt but I would prefer seeing him again a better fighter, I even thing Canelo or Lara are faster, smarter and stronger than Guerrero or any other 147 lb
                    I so agree, That guy Rigondeaux dosen't hold like Floyd just boxes like a master never needing to hold as much as Floyd.

Comment

• Guerrero should've fought a pressure fight. The early boxing attempt was a good idea, and effective for maybe three rounds, but he needed to rough Floyd up once he knew there was no way he would win a decision. But he was scared of getting KO'd.

Ghosts' post-fight interview kinda confirmed it to me that he was just in it for the paycheck. I am disappoint.

Comment

Working...
                      X