No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Hey kid , Manny was bigger than Floyd fighting JMM , dont you understand anything , go find another hero because your last one was a CWing fake that will be made to look like a B grader if he ever gets in with Floyd , its not even close it will be easier than the schooling JMM and Guerrero got .

Manny would get beat by Guerrero just like Robert beat him in sparring , go and gather all your pac ****** friends and start campaigning for a Guerrero vs Pac fight .lol .
    Manny was bigger?? says who?? Manny beats Ladyfloyd. Sure, if he hogs and runs he wonīt but thatīs not boxing. All boxerrs should start doing that. And did not give any lesson to Marquez, he couldnīt ko him and ran. About Guerrero, besides a couple of good shots, he kept running and holding. I can do that and win. Sorry, Floyd is an overhyped product so people "buy" it. Just like buying a Coca-Cola because they say itīs " great".

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Forreal... tell me where you buy your weed... I need some of that!
      thats the problem he wasnt using weed more like crack or lsd.....

Comment

• I feel like I'm back in the 90s with all this Mayweather hate. LMAO!

Mayweather is the best, PERIOD.

If you don't like it.... KILL YOSELF!

A chocolate statue should be erected in Mexico of Floyd's image.

Comment

• Who's next?

Ginger? LOL! Ginger almost lost to a guy that only has one punch, a jab.

Mayweather would baptize Ginger similar to how he did Corrales.

Comment

• I actually had this fight REALLY one sided for Mayweather. Guerrero was good at coming on strong in a lot of rounds, but because Mayweather would come back and start REALLY landing from the middle of the round on, I'd give it to him. 119-109 in my book, I can definitely see a 117-111 though, some of those rounds were close. But that's as far as I'd take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Finally someone with a perfect definition of Floyd the coward.
              Someone is... butthurt!!!

Comment

Working...
              X