Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wlad Klitschko on a tall, undefeated Fighter crusade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    No ones crying here, they just dont care.

The heavyweight champ fought today and no one outside this niche site will even give a damn. Wlad will be remembered as Floyds undercard nothing more.
    No. Wlad will be remembered as an ATG. Floyd could make 10000000$ million more bucks today but when Wlad retires and you pull out the boxing history book and read about Ali and Tyson, Wlads name is going to be right there with them.

Wlad is a legend in Europe and even Americans are going to have to accept that he will be an ATG. Right up there with Ali, Tyson and Frazier. So what's your point exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      LOL. Don't make Yourself look like a fool. All of them are talking a big game; and saying they want it; but when it came down to it... Povetkin avoided Wlad for two years. You must of missed that, though. And Pulev said himself in a video interview that he wanted to defend his title few times before he actually fought Wlad.
      So I look like a fool for finding articles proving you wrong? Right mate.

I'm not even disagreeing they might have said something in the past. What strikes me though is the length you will go to defend Wlad and his choice of opponents.

You literally said those four were the only ones not afraid of fighting him.

Seriously mate, WAKE UP

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I'm not even disagreeing they might have said something in the past. What strikes me though is the length you will go to defend Wlad and his choice of opponents.

Seriously mate, WAKE UP
        Bro.... You said Wlad won't be taken seriously unless he fights Pulev, Povetkin or Helenius, or something along those lines. All I said was that all three of those guys said they weren't ready at some point to fight Wlad. If you want proof, go find it on your own. What's the problem?

And once again, I'm not defending Wach, Mormeck or Pianeta..... All I said is he has the right to stay busy, and you've yet to name one top 10 fighter who would of fought him at those times. I really don't understand what you're arguing her

What strikes me is the length you'll go to discredit Wlad when your original post was simply not true...
        Last edited by King_; 05-04-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Seriously mate, WAKE UP
          Why didnt you respond to what I said about Floyd-De La Hoya?

The hypocrisy and double standards some of you have with Wlad-Floyd are laughable.

Comment

Bro.... You said Wlad won't be taken seriously unless he fights Pulev, Povetkin or Helenius, or something along those lines. All I said was that all three of those guys said they weren't ready at some point to fight Wlad. If you want proof, go find it on your own. What's the problem?

And once again, I'm not defending Wach, Mormeck or Pianeta..... All I said is he has the right to stay busy, and you've yet to name one top 10 fighter who would of fought him at those times. I really don't understand what you're arguing her

What strikes me is the length you'll go to discredit Wlad when your original post was simply not true...
            I would like to see him vs Fury/Pulev or a Haye rematch. The last one is more out of personal interest, but really the thing is this: Wlad is head and shoulders above anyone in the division. That's why there's no excuse for feeding him bums like Pinata or Wach or Mormeck. Give him Pulev, Povetkin, Helenius, Fury, Chisora or even Solis and people couldn't talk shit about him because those are the second best bunch.
            I think this is it for me. You are saying I said things I never said.

I respect Wlad as a true champion. I feel his last four opponents have been below the level he should be fighting. That's what I said, nothing else.

Comment

Why didnt you respond to what I said about Floyd-De La Hoya?

The hypocrisy and double standards some of you have with Wlad-Floyd are laughable.
              Where did you say something about Floyd-De la Hoya?

Comment

I think this is it for me. You are saying I said things I never said.

I respect Wlad as a true champion. I feel his last four opponents have been below the level he should be fighting. That's what I said, nothing else.
                Okay. I respect your opinion. You said give him those fighters and people couldn't talk **** about him. All I was getting at is that those fighters said they weren't ready.

Cheers.

Comment

Where did you say something about Floyd-De la Hoya?
                  When did I say Wach, Mormeck and Pianeta were good fighters? Please find that. So Wlad can't stay active against a couple of unknown, undefeated heavyweights and fill out a stadium, but Floyd can fight 15 year pro, 2007 Oscar De La Hoya, fill out a arena in vegas, charge $60 for a PPV, get a split decision and be called ATG afterward? Gotcha.

Look harder. I'm not going to find it for you, I could care less. There was an article posted on boxingscene where Helenius said himself he wasn't ready for Wlad yet, freedom posted a video a couple of days ago about Pulev where he himself said he wanted to defend his EBU title a few times before he fought Wlad, and Povetkin blatantly ducked Wlad for two years after the fight was already supposed to be made.

I'm speaking facts, sorry.

10char10char

Comment

Some of the Klitschko fans on this site are bordering on lunacy. I feel sorry for the reasonable and rational Klitschko fans.

Comment

Actually Wlad is on a pathetic tomato-can crusade.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X