Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wlad Klitschko on a tall, undefeated Fighter crusade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacedup: "Give him Pulev, Povetkin, Helenius, Fury, Chisora or even Solis and people couldn't talk **** about him because those are the second best bunch.

Once again. Pulev, Povetkin, helenis and fury ALL said they were NOT ready for Wlad. He can't put a gun to their head and make them fight.

Chisora got dominated by Vitali and Haye and had 2 straight losses and solis- lol.... Solis would of been an even worse opponent then Wach and Pianeta. At least they were undefeated and in shape....

Again, just so you understand.... Those first 4 fighters ALL said they were not ready for a fight with Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Wlad's best win is 4-fight experience Haye, thats the only impressive thing hes ever done. His losses to Sanders, Brewster and 20 time loser Puritty are heavier and more memorable than any of his hollow accomplishments.

This is what a true champ looks like:

^^^dont need boxrec to figure out those names! so refreshing.

You may think so, but Wlad will retire an ATG and possibly break a few records. So with that being said, go cry about it some more cause your opinion won't change that.

Meanwhile Lewis got KO'd by a 5 loss Oliver McCall, but you don't see me saying he's not an ATG.

Strong logic.
      Last edited by King_; 05-04-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Povetkin is not a bum. He has wins over Byrd, Chambers and Chagaev - three wins that are better than all the wins on Wlad's last three opponents win list combined.

However, he has zero chance of beating Wlad.
        all of whom are shot

and lets not bring up huck

povetkin stands zero chance against wlad,

fury stands a better chance

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          I agre with you on this. And the fact that if he indeed had no chance to beat Wlad, that doesn't mean Povetkin is a bum, as some Klitschko-hate propaganda will have you believe....I think it shows just how dominant Wlad is instead.

But like I said, with your earlier post....... Wlad has every right to fight Wach, Mormeck and Pianeta, he's staying active and like I said it's NOT HIS FAULT none of the top 10 contenders wanted to fight.

Ill say it again; NONE of the top 10 ranked fighters wanted to fight Wlad when he was making those defenses. NONE. So I don't really understand your original post, and as for Frankiebruno, obvious troll is obvious
          Please provide me with some links to where that's stated. A quick look around the web and my memory only tells me that Helenius was trying to go the WBO route to Wlad, Pulev and Fury are trying the IBF route and Povetkin the WBA (since he won his "belt" he has been stalling though).

It's not his fault? Look man, I think you need to understand the finer details of boxing politics. It's not new, it has been happening for ages. When you reach a certain stage of your career like the Klitschko's have now, they don't need to pay their voluntary defenses over the odds for coming and getting a KO. They will fill out a stadium regardless, and people like you will defend it saying "Everyone is scared of them" - No they are not. Boxing is business, and if the money is right the fights will happen. It's as simple as that.

What you're doing now is too much fanboy for me to deal with at this particular time. I just can't fathom how you can accept your boy fighting these tomato cans at your expense.

Oh well, you don't go to his fights anyway.

Comment

Again, just so you understand.... Those first 4 fighters ALL said they were not ready for a fight with Wlad.
            Eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...chko-2013.html

http://blogs.bettor.com/Alexander-Po...g-News-a191369

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/en/news/12...oming-For-You-

Do you just pull this stuff out of your arse or do you even believe what you're saying? Here's some links proving the opposite of what you're saying.

Comment

Please provide me with some links to where that's stated. A quick look around the web and my memory only tells me that Helenius was trying to go the WBO route to Wlad, Pulev and Fury are trying the IBF route and Povetkin the WBA (since he won his "belt" he has been stalling though).

It's not his fault? Look man, I think you need to understand the finer details of boxing politics. It's not new, it has been happening for ages. When you reach a certain stage of your career like the Klitschko's have now, they don't need to pay their voluntary defenses over the odds for coming and getting a KO. They will fill out a stadium regardless, and people like you will defend it saying "Everyone is scared of them" - No they are not. Boxing is business, and if the money is right the fights will happen. It's as simple as that.

What you're doing now is too much fanboy for me to deal with at this particular time. I just can't fathom how you can accept your boy fighting these tomato cans at your expense.

Oh well, you don't go to his fights anyway.
              When did I say Wach, Mormeck and Pianeta were good fighters? Please find that. So Wlad can't stay active against a couple of unknown, undefeated heavyweights and fill out a stadium, but Floyd can fight 15 year pro, 2007 Oscar De La Hoya, fill out a arena in vegas, charge $60 for a PPV, get a split decision and be called ATG afterward? Gotcha.

Look harder. I'm not going to find it for you, I could care less. There was an article posted on boxingscene where Helenius said himself he wasn't ready for Wlad yet, freedom posted a video a couple of days ago about Pulev where he himself said he wanted to defend his EBU title a few times before he fought Wlad, and Povetkin blatantly ducked Wlad for two years after the fight was already supposed to be made.

I'm speaking facts, sorry.

Comment

You may think so, but Wlad will retire an ATG and possibly break a few records. So with that being said, go cry about it some more cause your opinion won't change that.
                No ones crying here, they just dont care.

The heavyweight champ fought today and no one outside this niche site will even give a damn. Wlad will be remembered as Floyds undercard nothing more.

Comment

Eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...chko-2013.html

http://blogs.bettor.com/Alexander-Po...g-News-a191369

http://www.boxnews.com.ua/en/news/12...oming-For-You-

Do you just pull this stuff out of your arse or do you even believe what you're saying? Here's some links proving the opposite of what you're saying.
                  LOL. Don't make Yourself look like a fool. All of them are talking a big game; and saying they want it; but when it came down to it... Povetkin avoided Wlad for two years. You must of missed that, though. And Pulev said himself in a video interview that he wanted to defend his title few times before he actually fought Wlad.

Comment

Look harder. I'm not going to find it for you, I could care less. I'm speaking facts, sorry.
                    What every man says when he's "speaking facts". lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      No ones crying here, they just dont care.

The heavyweight champ fought today and no one outside this niche site will even give a damn. Wlad will be remembered as Floyds undercard nothing more.
                      No. Wlad will be remembered as an ATG. Floyd could make 10000000$ million more bucks today but when Wlad retires and you pull out the boxing history book and read about Ali and Tyson, Wlads name is going to be right there with them. So what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X