Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Austin Trout. who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be a sloppy fight. Not sure who would win if i'm being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      C'mon Bushbaby, your Trout's #1 fan. Don't give up on your guy now!!! This is when he needs you the most!
      Sounds to me like we have different definitions of the word (fan). Yes I'm a Trout fan, hell a Martinez fan too. But that does not mean that I'm a blind uneducated follower of either. I'm a fan of boxing more than I'm a fan of 1 single fighter. And concerning this particular fight, like I originally stated, no jr middleweight is beating Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He isn't nearly as good as Murray. Murray is a bigger, far superior version of Canelo. He does everything Canelo does but twice as good.

Trout is just a bog standard, feather-fisted southpaw who is petrified of committing to his punches. A blown up, poor-mans Devon Alexander.

Murray & Sergio both hammer Trout.
        I know you don't believe what you just typed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Sounds to me like we have different definitions of the word (fan). Yes I'm a Trout fan, hell a Martinez fan too. But that does not mean that I'm a blind uneducated follower of either. I'm a fan of boxing more than I'm a fan of 1 single fighter. And concerning this particular fight, like I originally stated, no jr middleweight is beating Sergio Martinez.
          lol right on

Comment

hey ts, whos that girl in your sig?

Comment

Sounds to me like we both have different definitions of term sarcasm.
              Meaning you have no concept of it when its staring you right in face...

Comment

Hell, I'd give Canelo a good chance of beating Sergio too.

Comment

I honestly think they'd fight to a draw. Either a draw or a disputed 115-113 win for either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
                    Lol no

He arguably just beat a guy who is superior in every department.
                    Trout is average at best and Canelo is nothing special either.

Name me one single thing Trout does better Sergio, i'll wait..

Murray would walk Trout down and beat him to an absolute pulp. Unlike Canelo, Murray has great conditioning and wouldn't be throwing 2 looping right hands a round and standing back admiring his work.

The hype these two clowns get on here, laughable considering they only have one half-decent between them.

Comment

Considering One Direction's back-up dancer just whooped Martinez in front of the world, then I think Trout would do the same. Martinez is the biggest fraud in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X