Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Austin Trout. who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs Austin Trout. who you got?

2014 most likely of course after sexxxy heals.

Great fight, I would love to see those styles match up.

Comment

Trout will easily handle Martinez that Jab will bother Martinez too much.

Comment

Trout. He's younger, fresher and he looked very impressive in his last outing albeit in defeat. His defense is pretty solid and he throws some really nice crisp combinations. I could see him outworking Martinez enroute to a close 12 round decision...

Comment

with sergio gettin older and proneness to injury, i would favor trout.

still a fantasy fight in the making but i hope trout gets it. hes still in the mix of the MW kingpins.

Comment

First I want to say that Martinez is an all around better boxer than Trout, maybe not defensively but that's about it. Just that Martinez looked horrible in his last fight, so I don't know.

Comment

If Martinez is 100% healthy Its too tough to call right now. Based on last appearance of each guy-Trout.

\

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                with sergio gettin older and proneness to injury, i would favor trout.

still a fantasy fight in the making but i hope trout gets it. hes still in the mix of the MW kingpins.
                Cant see Trout getting sergio when he moves up but maybe GGG will give him a shot.

Comment

Pre-injury Sergio utterly annihilates Trout. Everything Trout does well, Martinez does better.

Post-injury Sergio, the jury is still out.

Comment

At this time I think Trout would win a fairly close fight. I think Martinez really lost his last fight. Old age has finally caught up with him. Trout is just coming into his prime and he is a very good all around fighter. You did not say what weight the fight would be at but I think Trout wins at 154 or 160. Trout is a big 154 pounder and just as big as Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X